Former President Trump Thread

Open enrollment for the ACA starts November 1. Trump cut the enrollment period in half, the advertisement budget by 90+%, and the amount of people who can answer calls by 50%. We can't repeal and replace we'll just make it more difficult for people to join so the thing implodes, causing hurt for everyone.
Do we know it was Trump, himself, who did this? Or was it others in his administration? Just wanna know exactly who deserves the blame.

--Patrick

Do we know it was Trump, himself, who did this? Or was it others in his administration? Just wanna know exactly who deserves the blame.

--Patrick
Okay, is there really a functional difference? It's very clear that it's the White House agenda. Not to mention it was an issue Dampnut campaigned on.

Come the fuck on, man.

Meanwhile, in Congress, with half of Montana on fire, Texas smashed by Harvey (and chemical plants starting to explode due to power loss), and more hurricanes on the way, the GOP has proposed a budget that would slash $876 million from FEMA disaster response funding in order to make a payment on the border wall.

So apparently Comey news isn't over: AP Fact Check: What Trump said about Comey, Clinton emails
n one excerpt, Comey’s chief of staff, Jim Rybicki, told investigators that the FBI director in the spring of 2016 had “emailed a couple folks” with a draft statement he could make about the case. At that point, Rybicki said, Comey knew “the direction the investigation is headed” and proposed a statement he would make at the conclusion of the case.

Drafts of the statement began circulating began well before certain key witnesses were interviewed, including Clinton herself. Clinton was interviewed at FBI headquarters on July 2. The investigation was closed three days later.
This will at least provide a new narrative.... for a week or so, until something else happens, on something unrelated. I predict: Russia

Okay, is there really a functional difference? It's very clear that it's the White House agenda. Not to mention it was an issue Dampnut campaigned on.
Come the fuck on, man.
Yes. I want to know if this is actually the Prince's idea, or if it belongs to the regents/his handlers.
Yes I know it's functionally equivalent, but you see if it's not actually his idea, then it won't matter whether he leaves office because the same agendum will be pushed onto his successor.

--Patrick

Yes. I want to know if this is actually the Prince's idea, or if it belongs to the regents/his handlers.
Yes I know it's functionally equivalent, but you see if it's not actually his idea, then it won't matter whether he leaves office because the same agendum will be pushed onto his successor.

--Patrick
It doesn't matter because he doesn't care if it is his idea, so long as it benefits him in some way. So long as he's the one who gets the attention he will be more than happy to say it was his idea.

Yesterday Trump pledged a million dollars "of his own money" to flood relief. Today? Not so fast, my friend.

The guy has a habit of "pledging" money, but also has a habit of never following through on those pledges. Plus, that million dollars is nothing compared to the billions in proposed cuts to FEMA, et. al., which are to be diverted to building "the wall" instead.

Yesterday Trump pledged a million dollars "of his own money" to flood relief. Today? Not so fast, my friend.

The guy has a habit of "pledging" money, but also has a habit of never following through on those pledges. Plus, that million dollars is nothing compared to the billions in proposed cuts to FEMA, et. al., which are to be diverted to building "the wall" instead.
Yup, and it's not the first time he's pledged money only to be cutting funding at the same time.

Justice Department concludes there is no evidence to Trump's claim that Obama had Trump Tower wiretapped.

So glad taxpayer money went into debunking that ...

Trump says DACA is over, will be enforced six months from now.

I want someone to follow each day and say "You cannot resign" until he does it out of spite.

Sounds like he rolled back an executive order and told Congress that if they don't like it they can pass a bill?

Sounds like he rolled back an executive order and told Congress that if they don't like it they can pass a bill?
Oh right. Donald Trump has such respect for the legislative branch of this country. The IDEA of executive overreach of power is simply appalling to him. That's clearly what this is about.

You're being dense. Only you can know if its willfully or not.