Everyday sexual harassment of women

Shego and Calleja are not really posting anymore are they?

And I honestly forgot / didn't know about the asian folks! They're definitely POC, although they have vastly different concerns/stereotypes, and they also enjoy more/different privilege than African Americans/ Arab Americans / Hispanic folks.

Calleja is whiter than I am. Which is saying something.
Don't be one of those dudes. :p

There's a huge problem on tumblr with wihte lookin' folk practicing some ritual or holiday and being told off by SJWs...only to have to say 'Yes. I am Mexian/East Indian/whatever" in a often rightfully angry post.

Because, you know, only Europeans are white.

also: re women saying I was outshouting them or saying they don't matter - I don't mean to be calling you out, but I don't remember that? If I did, let me know / PM me or something, and I'm really sorry. I'm not perfect.

actually being incredibly light-skinned can often grant people more privilege..................
You know what. That may be true for America but in other places that doesn't mean a fucking thing.

If you want a rant, I will rant...but can it this time. Stop looking at everything as it pertains to the USA.

Don't be one of those dudes. :p

There's a huge problem on tumblr with wihte lookin' folk practicing some ritual or holiday and being told off by SJWs...only to have to say 'Yes. I am Mexian/East Indian/whatever" in a often rightfully angry post.

Because, you know, only Europeans are white.
Cultural appropriation. It's another pathetic SJW attempt at propogating white guilt.

Cultural appropriation. It's another pathetic SJW attempt at propogating white guilt.
There are times when cultural appropriation happens. Native American war bonnets, for example.

There are cases where cultural appropriation, dare I say, BETTERS something. Henna, for example, was originally used strictly to gauge a potential prides purity and how good a wife she would be and how she should be treated. Now its used as an art form and a sign of empowerment for breast cancer patients.

Then, there are times when it doesn't mean anything. Adding doritos to your tacos, while kinda gross, isn't going to collapse a culture.

Then, there are times when it doesn't mean anything. Adding doritos to your tacos, while kinda gross, isn't going to collapse a culture.

wait, did anyone on earth get offended by Taco Bell (which serves nothing resembling Hispanic cuisine) putting Doritos in their garbage? Taco Bell's existence is more offensive to Hispanic cuisine than whatever horrid twist the evil scientists in their dark laboratory discovered to kill Americans faster

I did use the word can, not does and not always.
I apologize. This has been something irksome to be lately, on behalf of my friend who is Mi'kmaq and is often told she is not based on how white she is.[DOUBLEPOST=1417108081,1417107985][/DOUBLEPOST]
wait, did anyone on earth get offended by Taco Bell (which serves nothing resembling Hispanic cuisine) putting Doritos in their garbage? Taco Bell's existence is more offensive to Hispanic cuisine than whatever horrid twist the evil scientists in their dark laboratory discovered to kill Americans faster
I was going to use an example of using cut up hot dog in ramen but that's basically what someone on tumblr said I don't feel right about stealing their words with out being able to credit, you know?

figmentPez

Staff member
I have seen long rants on Tumblr about how awful "fusion" cuisine is, and that no one should attempt to incorporate flavors and techniques from other cultures, because doing so robs them of their historical context and somehow damages the other culture.

Ironically, one of the people who reblogged one of those rants later went on to reblog a post about "29 life-changing quesadillas", because it's perfectly all right to make a Jamaican jerk chicken, or teriyaki chicken, or a cuban quesadilla, but don't you dare make any sort of Asian/American fusion cuisine because that's just white people stealing from other cultures!

I have seen long rants on Tumblr about how awful "fusion" cuisine is, and that no one should attempt to incorporate flavors and techniques from other cultures, because doing so robs them of their historical context and somehow damages the other culture.

Ironically, one of the people who reblogged one of those rants later went on to reblog a post about "29 life-changing quesadillas", because it's perfectly all right to make a Jamaican jerk chicken, or teriyaki chicken, or a cuban quesadilla, but don't you dare make any sort of Asian/American fusion cuisine because that's just white people stealing from other cultures!
You see the one claiming West Europe had no good cuisine until the Silk Road opened and spices became a thing? They went on to claim we shouldn't use SPICES because pf this.

I don't know whats more idiotic. The fact that someone out there hates White Europeans so much they know nothing about what their native cuisine is...or that spices are some sort of coveted thing.

The only place I know that loves spice THAT much is Arrakis...and they LOVE exporting that shit.

Last edited:
Uhh.. Check your facts, Taco Bell is really authentic. It gets the job done for half the price, what could be more Mexican than that?

I think these sort of things are in the minority and not really a big priority for many "SJW"s. Just because some people say that they can't use spices doesn't mean others are automatically wrong?[DOUBLEPOST=1417109504,1417109467][/DOUBLEPOST]
It gets the job done for half the price, what could be more Mexican than that?
what a shitty thing to say.

figmentPez

Staff member
You seeing the one claiming West Europe had no good cuisine until the Silk Road opened and spices became a thing? They went on to claim we shouldn't use SPICES because pf this.
Well, shit. I hereby revoke the use of corn by all cultures that aren't native to the Americas.

You hear that Japan? No more putting corn on pizza.

Tacos may be allowed, but only if the person making them can prove native American heritage, and that they've formally atoned for any sins their European ancestors may have committed.[DOUBLEPOST=1417110246,1417109777][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think these sort of things are in the minority and not really a big priority for many "SJW"s. Just because some people say that they can't use spices doesn't mean others are automatically wrong?
NOT ALL SJWs!

Yes, they're a minority, but they're a very vocal minority, and there are a lot of other bullshit issues that are also being whined about. The noise they create makes it more difficult for the undecideds to hear the important message. Instead of hearing a consistent message about valid and important issues, people who are undecided hear a torrent of ridiculous and inaccurate bickering, and they have to then decide if they want to listen at all, and then spend the time and energy to differentiate between the distressed whining and the desperate cries for help.

Want to preach to the choir? Shout and rant using hyperbole in every sentence about how celebrity chefs perpetuate the idea that Asian cultures are savage and need to refined. Want to get the people who are undecided, or inactive, to listen? Talk about such side issues in measured tones and leave them as minor issues, so that the spotlight can stay on the most critical issues.

Want to preach to the choir? Shout and rant using hyperbole in every sentence about how celebrity chefs perpetuate the idea that Asian cultures are savage and need to refined. Want to get the people who are undecided, or inactive, to listen? Talk about such side issues in measured tones and leave them as minor issues, so that the spotlight can stay on the most critical issues.
Guess which Charlie wants.

Looks like another thread in which Charlie becomes the focal point of discussion. C'mon guys, how can you have not caught onto this already?! I enjoy considering everyone's view on contentious topics, but it's becoming more than irksome when everyone goes off topic to discuss Charlie's posting methods, at this point it feels as though it's formulaic.

Looks like another thread in which Charlie becomes the focal point of discussion. C'mon guys, how can you have not caught onto this already?! I enjoy considering everyone's view on contentious topics, but it's becoming more than irksome when everyone goes off topic to discuss Charlie's posting methods, at this point it feels as though it's formulaic.
This is what I'm talking about! :awesome:

But you're right.

I already explained myself, but I used a lot of words and sentences and you probably didn't read it
I think I read something about you forgetting that asians existed here, because you were blinded by your racist white privilege :)

Incidentally, my great grandparents were Comanche Indian, which makes me more indian than some of the folks I've seen on TV bitching about the Redskins.

When are you going to stick up for my rights, Charlie? Clearly, I need some white guy of privilege to do it for me :p

Last edited:
I think I read something about you forgetting that asians existed here, because you were blinded by your racist white privilege :)

Incidentally, my great grandparents were Comanche Indian, which makes me more indian than some of the folks I've seen on TV bitching about the Redskins.

When are you going to stick up for my rights, Charlie? Clearly, I need some white guy of privilege to do it for me :p
actually being incredibly light-skinned can often grant people more privilege..................