EGGNOG!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BananaHands

Staff member
:Leyla:
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG!

The only good thing about the official "holiday season" retail season starting the day after Halloween is that it means that Eggnog shows up in stores. Also, I like mine with a little bit of sherry, I've found the nuttiness of the sherry to really set off the nutmeg of the nog quite nicely.

W

WolfOfOdin

I'll stick to Whiskey, thank you. Whenever I drink Egg Nogg, I feel like I'm downing cake batter.

R

rabbitgod

So...then you do like egg nog?

Because drinking cake batter sounds great right now.

chased by egg nog.

then a pie.

W

Wasabi Poptart

What's egg nog?

Egg nog is pure yum.

* 6 eggs
* 1 cup sugar
* 1/2 tsp vanilla
* 1/4 tsp nutmeg
* 2 cups milk
* 2 cups heavy whipping cream
* 3/4 cup brandy
* 1/3 cup dark rum

Preparation:
Chill everything before starting, for best results. Beat eggs until frothy, then beat in sugar, vanilla and nutmeg. Slowly stir in brandy, rum, cream and milk. Chill again, and serve eggnog cold.[/QUOTE]

That's basically my recipe, too. I like to make it extra yummy by using cognac in the place of cheap brandy.

FUCK YEAH EGGNOG

What do you think I'm drinking while writing this post?
FUCKING EGGNOG

When I make myself cereal in the morning?
I USE FUCKING EGGNOG

When I'm going out and partying?
FUCKING ANY TYPE OF ALCOHOL PLUS FUCKING EGGNOG, BITCHES.

When I'm having sex with my girlfriend?
YOU BETTER BELIEVE I'M POURING FUCKING EGGNOG ALL OVER HER AND LICKING THAT SWEET, THICK AND CREAMY NECTAR ALL UP BITCHES. IT'S FUCKING EGGNOG, MOTHERFUCKERS... IT'S A NATURAL AFRODISIAC.

Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring... I don't give a fuck. People who limit themselves to FUCKING EGGNOG during one season a year are probably those candy-ass fucks who save themselves for marriage.

It's FUCKING EGGNOG, motherfuckers. And that shit is as real as it gets.
I am reading this post as sung by The Lonely Island. Not half bad:notes:

D

Dusty668

Go to Jack in the box and bolster your supply with large EGG NOG MILKSHAKES!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 06:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 AM ----------

EGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG NOOOOOOOOOOOG!

Dave

Staff member
I bought some eggnog yesterday. I had a small glass. Then my son came out & demolished the rest. His paycheck is buying us more.

Status
Not open for further replies.