EGGNOG!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chazwozel

This might deserve it's own thread, but I'm not the man to do it.
Then I shall be that man.

WHO LOVES EGGNOG? I DO!!!!!!!!!

WHO ELSE LOVES EGGNOG!?[/QUOTE]

Probably one of the grossest things ever invented.

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!

With Kahluah!
I can definitely go for some Kahluah any time though.

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

With Kahluah!
I can definitely go for some Kahluah any time though.[/QUOTE]

Would you like a little umbrella for your drink too?

figmentPez

Staff member
I like Silk Nog better (soy-milk eggnog-like drink). The wonderful flavor of eggnog, but with a lighter texture.

C

Chazwozel

With Kahluah!
I can definitely go for some Kahluah any time though.[/QUOTE]

Would you like a little umbrella for your drink too?[/QUOTE]

Dude kahluah isn't a chick drink! Well not what I call it anyway. I guess it's better to call it Polish Kahlua. It's melted chocolate and vodka served hot. That'll put hair on your balls.

That's odd. I thought about making this thread with a poll.

I like the nog, but I get burned out pretty quick. It is quite nice with a bit of Captain Morgans. Of course, everything is a bit better with a lil Capn's influence!

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

Dude kahluah isn't a chick drink! Well not what I call it anyway. I guess it's better to call it Polish Kahlua. It's melted chocolate and vodka served hot. That'll put hair on your balls.
I like to mix it with vodka and irish cream. It's like an Irish, Russian, Mexican stand-off.

Dude kahluah isn't a chick drink! Well not what I call it anyway. I guess it's better to call it Polish Kahlua. It's melted chocolate and vodka served hot. That'll put hair on your balls.[/QUOTE]

Ok, that's different.

I mean, I don't mind it on the rocks in the hot tub. Same as Sheridan's

C

Chazwozel

That's odd. I thought about making this thread with a poll.

I like the nog, but I get burned out pretty quick. It is quite nice with a bit of Captain Morgans. Of course, everything is a bit better with a lil Capn's influence!

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

I like to mix it with vodka and irish cream. It's like an Irish, Russian, Mexican stand-off.

Russian vodka

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Dude kahluah isn't a chick drink! Well not what I call it anyway. I guess it's better to call it Polish Kahlua. It's melted chocolate and vodka served hot. That'll put hair on your balls.[/QUOTE]

Ok, that's different.

I mean, I don't mind it on the rocks in the hot tub. Same as Sheridan's[/QUOTE]

Oh no. I don't like that store bought stuff. I've had it before and it's alright, but you definitely have to doctor it up.

And I don't want to turn this into a pissing contest or anything guys, but trust me on this:
= best vodka out there. (aside from my grandma's homebrew vodka)

Ok, gonna need some US confirmation here. Apparently you can't get Sheridans in the US anymore?

Mind boggling.

Polish vodka. There's a joke somewhere in that, but my synapses aren't firing tonight, and besides it's against rules 42-b, and section XI, paragraph 2 of the HF penal code.

W

Wasabi Poptart

I like my own homemade egg nog. It's got enough alcohol in it that you won't care if there is hair on your balls or any other body part. :D

I don't like the glop you buy in quarts at the grocery stores that masquerades as egg nog. Though I may have to give the Silk-Nog a try since figmentPez says it's got a lighter texture.

C

Chazwozel

Polish vodka. There's a joke somewhere in that, but my synapses aren't firing tonight, and besides it's against rules 42-b, and section XI, paragraph 2 of the HF penal code.

A man walks into a bar and orders a glass of Polish vodka. As the bartender slides the drink to the patron, a man sitting next to him remarks, "That's a coincidence, I, too, am enjoying a Polish vodka. Since

I arrived from the old country, this is the only bar in which I have found it."

To which the first replies, "Old country, I'm from the old country. Let me buy you another!"

As the drinks are being poured, one of the men asks, "What part of the old country are you from?"

"Krakow," replies the other. "This is weird," says the first, "I, too, am from Krakow! Let's get another shot."

After the new round arrives, the first asks, "So, pal, what did you do back in Krakow?'

"Not much, really, I came here right out of high school. I graduated from Lech Walesa Technical Academy in '81."

"This is eerie," replies the other, "I'm Welesa Tech, '81. Let's get another shot." But the bartender says, "Slow down fellas, I gotta make a call."

The bartender calls his wife and tells her that he'll be late getting home. When she inquires as to the cause, he replies, "Oh, the friggin' Liszjewski twins are here again."

it is partially why I am disappointed in the tag
I figured I'd pre-emptively tag it, just to be sure.[/QUOTE]

that makes it premature etagulation[/QUOTE]

I'm concerned you've been storing that one up for a while now.

C

Chazwozel

I like my own homemade egg nog. It's got enough alcohol in it that you won't care if there is hair on your balls or any other body part. :D

I don't like the glop you buy in quarts at the grocery stores that masquerades as egg nog. Though I may have to give the Silk-Nog a try since figmentPez says it's got a lighter texture.
I can usually handle homemade eggnogs ok. Not my favorite thing in the world, but way better than :

Turkey Hill: Great iced tea. Horrible egg nog.

W

Wasabi Poptart

Turkey Hill: Great iced tea. Horrible egg nog.
Turkey Hill Iced Tea is the most awesome bottled tea on the face of the Earth in the entire history of the planet! And they have good ice cream, too.

I used to drink like a gallon or two of it each year just to myself when I was a kid, now I drink like a couple glasses but I can't handle that much anymore... it's too rich.

BananaHands

Staff member
FUCK YEAH EGGNOG

What do you think I'm drinking while writing this post?
FUCKING EGGNOG

When I make myself cereal in the morning?
I USE FUCKING EGGNOG

When I'm going out and partying?
FUCKING ANY TYPE OF ALCOHOL PLUS FUCKING EGGNOG, BITCHES.

When I'm having sex with my girlfriend?
YOU BETTER BELIEVE I'M POURING FUCKING EGGNOG ALL OVER HER AND LICKING THAT SWEET, THICK AND CREAMY NECTAR ALL UP BITCHES. IT'S FUCKING EGGNOG, MOTHERFUCKERS... IT'S A NATURAL AFRODISIAC.

Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring... I don't give a fuck. People who limit themselves to FUCKING EGGNOG during one season a year are probably those candy-ass fucks who save themselves for marriage.

It's FUCKING EGGNOG, motherfuckers. And that shit is as real as it gets.

ElJuski

Staff member
no seriously he bathes in that shit

---------- Post added at 07:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 AM ----------

all with a loofa

---------- Post added at 07:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 AM ----------

he is standing behind me in a towel, with a loofa and a goddamn bottle of eggnog

Status
Not open for further replies.