[Gaming] Diablo 3 : Ser Farm-A-Lot

You still have to level your first seasonal old school and then get the gem to level 25. I find it fun to try new classes and I like getting paragon levels quickly :)

You still have to level your first seasonal old school and then get the gem to level 25. I find it fun to try new classes and I like getting paragon levels quickly :)
So to get the thing which makes leveling easier you have to start all over, get the gem, level it, and then once the season is over I'll be able to care about my main again. That's cray cray! Ah well, guess I got to do that.

Right now the hurry-up gem is season-only, but I'm pretty sure that's something that's one of the things that'll trickle down to the non-seasonal loot once the season ends in about an hour and fifteen minutes from this post.

--Patrick

My final result was rank 111 for achievements on the NA server, just couldn't crack that <100 mark.
But I couldn't have gotten that far without Squidleybits' help. Thanks!

--Patrick

Hah! People must not use Wizards to rift that much.
I just got ranked #541 on the leaderboard for completing a greater rift.
A level one greater rift.
...which I took almost six minutes to complete since I was also brushing my teeth at the time and just sort of offhand playing with only the two mouse skills.
I think I even pushed that to rank #461 or something by completing up to level 16 just to level one of my gems. Sheesh.

--Patrick

I think I figured it out. That was accomplished on my HC Wiz, so the relative ease must've been due to the fact that people aren't glutting the HC leaderboards yet.

--Patrick

I take it back, Demon Hunter is a blast to play. Finally got some fun skills and it's fun vaulting while I shoot at things.

I JUST got my first Carnevil last night during my handful of rift runs. Too bad it was on my Wiz.
Forgot I was going to have to wait until the patch downloaded tonight before I could play, guess I'd better get started on that.

--Patrick

Had just got the Krelm's set bonus after rolling a million crappy version of the bracer. Now I don't use the set because I had to break it for This belt of amazing. Which meant I had to put bombardment back on my bar because the belt bases itself off the runes the skill has(if any) and I had to bring out my The Mortal Drama just to synergize. I now pretty much passively wreck face. Just need my sixth piece of the Akkhan set. Though I do have six pieces of the Roland's set which was just buffed and just got the new version of Denial. so decisions will have to be made.

Is it just me, or was the cool thing about Firebird's Finery completely removed, and the set nerfed into the ground?
I only have 2 pieces, so I don't know what you mean.
But you know what's fun? I mean reeeeally fun?

wrapitup.jpg

...wearing goldwrap and opening a Torment-level portal to The Vault.
It was amazing.

--Patrick

I need a new clan. Mine is a group from my old wow guild and while they are super nice guys I am the only active one. I looked at the clan forums but some of those are looking pretty intense!

Dave

Staff member
We have a clan but there's only a couple of us who are active. Most everyone else is with a different bunch.

I read the full patch notes earlier and found a few of the changes to be odd. That one for sure. That part of Act 2 drags pretty badly as it is.

I also don't get why they made Orlash a beast. I failed a 35 rift with five minutes to go when I reached him because of the fire barf.

That part of Act 2 drags pretty badly as it is.
I dislike game stages which are designed specifically to artificially stretch out the gameplay.
And with this change , they took a game stage designed to stretch out the gameplay, and then added stuff to stretch it out even more. Blarg.

--Patrick

Last edited:
Casper Mattress and an X-Box One, along with D3. I've been wanting to upgrade for a while now and I'll finally be able to do it as I've already purchased the TV on sale through WOOT. Should look awesome on my 46" Sony.
Aww, you're getting the xbone version? Get the PC version and join us!