[News] DAVE!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GasBandit

Staff member
I knew this would happen. It happened last time too. Stienman changed his avatar back, but the quote avatars stay the same.

Damn your eyes, stienman.

I'm actually blindsided that so many people figured it out. Jay,
LET ME USE THIS SPECIAL COLOR TO DEFINE MY POST.
MY POST REQUIRES MORE PROPER FORMATTING.
MY POST ISN'T LONG AND RANTY ENOUGH

stnT5.gif

Seriously, it wasn't hard... was I the first to know it was you anyways?

It wasn't hard. Not maybe people go out of the way and be OCD like you when you post/rant

If she gets the opportunity to come and tell everyone where she is/what she's been up to herself I'll leave that up to her. Needless to say she's doing well. Better than she's ever been I'd be safe enough to say. Honestly I don't think anyone would believe her or me if it was said what she's up to over the past months.
Shego is Mitt Romney?

Jay I do tend to ramble on and edit alot. This is true. Still though, to notice the similarities over the course of what, the year I didn't post? Crazy.

I got the coloring thing from my sister though. She does alot more special editing to her posts though I think. Always has. Different colors, fonts, bolding, italics, all kinds of shit.
ayee.jpg

I prefer images to get my points across :p

All right, I need to confess something. This might ruffle some feathers for those that remember me from the old forums.

I'm ThatNickGuy.

I remember that guy, being all Nickish. Flopping his Nick all over the place, showing off everything Nick. Everyone thought he was a big Nick, although I suspect we all wanted our Nicks to be that big.
Then he kept talking about his Homecoming Dance...

The irony of course is that Nick's prom night was probably better than most. Definitely better than mine :)

Could be worse, I didn't even have a prom night. Around the time a prom was happening I was living in Project housing with a 2yr old and a cheating wife :p

My prom night ended with a formalwear LAN party.
My date fell asleep, which was fine by me since we were just friends. Out of our entire group only my best friend and I stayed awake, so we ditched everyone else and crashed a party at the hotel.

My date fell asleep, which was fine by me since we were just friends. Out of our entire group only my best friend and I stayed awake, so we ditched everyone else and crashed a party at the hotel.
My date was my girlfriend at the time, who also gamed the night away.

I was fragging instead of shagging.

Status
Not open for further replies.