[News] DAVE!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened that was so bad to do a full permaban?
Something to do with making fun of a forum member with Cancer and not stopping when asked repeatly. Which I found odd since his wife had Cancer as well.

(Note: I'm getting this info second-hand from someone that posted here and was here during that time)

GasBandit

Staff member
Shannow - don't worry, it's NBD. People keep leaving and coming back all the time. No sense anybody getting all dramatic about it, though they can't seem to help themselves.

There were also reactionary "emergency state of the board" threads where drama flourished. For the most part, the dust has settled on that whole fiasco.

GasBandit

Staff member
Shego also came back but then vanished again. Made cryptic remarks about something extremely "interesting" going on in her life.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Shego also came back but then vanished again. Made cryptic remarks about something extremely "interesting" going on in her life.
Which could be anything from a hot dame to finding a cache of forbidden knowledge that will enable her to take over the world.

We'll see what happens...

Which could be anything from a hot dame to finding a cache of forbidden knowledge that will enable her to take over the world.

We'll see what happens...
I like to imagine she was stupid enough to act on one of the infantile murder claims for the first time and was very quietly arrested after it didn't go like her posts about it on the internet

I think Sheg was talking about moving elsewhere in Texas, like to a much larger city or something. Maybe she's been too busy schtoinking all the different women to bother us with detailed, sexy stories of her conquests.

Status
Not open for further replies.