[News] DAVE!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

North_Ranger

Staff member
My prom night ended with me going home by myself. My date only went out with me because she needed someone to go with.

I know what chopped liver feels like...

I had worked up the courage to ask out my prom date whom I had a major crush on. She accepted, everything was fantastic. Got dressed up, drove a '67 Camaro to the prom, got there, my best friend asked my prom date out, she said yes, they disappeared for the rest of the night and the after party.

At the formal dinner the next night, where my family, my best friend's family and my prom date's family all sat at one end of the table and left my high and dry on the other end. I took a walk and nearly jumped off a bridge, saved only by a bottle cap that said "BC Quality".

That night I drank myself stupid with Lamb's, got into a fight with my father, mental breakdown, missed graduation ceremonies for the rest of the weekend as I got segregated away from the rest of the family in a trailer parked in our driveway.

I know what pureed liver feels like.

Edit:

6 months later we're attending college together and she wants to dump him and date me instead. Because I'm stupid, bros before hos so I say no. She dumps him anyways, he never finds out what I did.

Him and I are no longer on speaking terms as he knocked up some one night stand who doesn't let him speak to his friends or family any more.

She's married with two kids and admitted last year she wants to jump my bones.

I had worked up the courage to ask out my prom date whom I had a major crush on. She accepted, everything was fantastic. Got dressed up, drove a '67 Camaro to the prom, got there, my best friend asked my prom date out, she said yes, they disappeared for the rest of the night and the after party.

At the formal dinner the next night, where my family, my best friend's family and my prom date's family all sat at one end of the table and left my high and dry on the other end. I took a walk and nearly jumped off a bridge, saved only by a bottle cap that said "BC Quality".

That night I drank myself stupid with Lamb's, got into a fight with my father, mental breakdown, missed graduation ceremonies for the rest of the weekend as I got segregated away from the rest of the family in a trailer parked in our driveway.

I know what pureed liver feels like.
Nick's prom night is starting to look pretty good.

My grad was pretty awesome. We were the last class to have a wet bar at the convention center it was held at. It was a fucking mess of underage (myself included, I was only 17) drinking.

You're welcome.

I usually get a song unstuck from my head by singing "Take A Chance On Me" by ABBA.

Don't ask.

Dude, your doomweasels would have to fight with my cat for world dominance, anyway. It's my own damn fault for naming him Diomedes.

My doomies have been known to surround cats and herd them into corners, causing said cats to fall over in terror.
Yes, my doomweasels are smart and my cats are stupid as bricks.

You're welcome.

I usually get a song unstuck from my head by singing "Take A Chance On Me" by ABBA.

Don't ask.
Well now I have them both stuck in my head at the same time.

Welcome to the Hotel California if you change your mind
I'm the first in line at such a lovely place
Honey I'm still free with such a lovely face
Take a chance on me...

Time to make a YouTube video that will go viral in matter of hours. Make sure you wear the swim trunks and goggles when you make it.

Dave

Staff member
I fuckin' love you guys. I saw this thread when it was but a wee lad of only 1 page. Reading through it now is hysterical.

The banter makes me feel at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.