Export thread

DAVE!!!!!

Shannow

Shannow

How ya been, you old fuck!?

Been like 6 months since I have logged in here, holy shit! Whats been happening around these parts while I was away?

Bowielee

Bowielee

I thought you were wandering the earth and shit?

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Dave's not here, man...

Jay

Jay

AgFre.gif

Shannow

Shannow

I thought you were wandering the earth and shit?
Gotta take a break at some point!

Dave's not here, man...
...wat[DOUBLEPOST=1350925723][/DOUBLEPOST]

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

For now anyway.

Shannow

Shannow

For now anyway.
Ha, I see!

Hylian

Hylian

Bowielee

Bowielee

That picture would be better if the leave were leaf.

Insert all the puns!

Shannow

Shannow

Bwahahahahahahaha.

So, whats the haps, folks? Whats been going down around these parts?

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

*bursts into the room* Guys, guys, guys! Dave and Shannow are fighting!

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Same old, same old craziness and zaniness and goofiness, that's what's going on.

Shannow

Shannow

Excellent! I like when things stay in a rut! Helps to know what to expect.

Shakey

Shakey

There's a group of us playing in a new WoW guild again. You should join us!

Shannow

Shannow

Really? Nice. I am playing my mage and paladin and warrior on an RP server with my current guild.

Frank

Frank

Which side? Wait, you said RP server. So, Alliance. Boo all you Alliance.

Bowielee

Bowielee

We're on Wyrmrest Accord

The Crimson Battalion

chat chanel is TCB00c[DOUBLEPOST=1350935638][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm still thinking about maybe starting up a mirror horde guild. If we were to do that, I may be tempted to move my undead priest over.

Shakey

Shakey

We're on Wyrmrest Accord

The Crimson Battalion

chat chanel is TCB00c[DOUBLEPOST=1350935638][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm still thinking about maybe starting up a mirror horde guild. If we were to do that, I may be tempted to move my undead priest over.
Horde side guild would be nice. Too many awesome horde things coming up to not play it.

Shannow

Shannow

I'm in a horde RP guild on Twisting Nether

Dave

Dave

I actually spoke to him today in WoW. And I'm here more than you know. I surf invisibly a lot.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

I actually spoke to him today in WoW. And I'm here more than you know. I surf invisibly a lot.
So you surf invisibly so the boss does not see you?

Not to mention that he can't ask you to come in on Saturday if he can't see you either... yeah.

Dave

Dave

Nah, I do it because I get a lot of IMs & stuff.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Ooh, I just recalled. If Shannow hasn't logged on in like 6 months, he wasn't here for our very first perma-ban, was he?

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Ooh, I just recalled. If Shannow hasn't logged on in like 6 months, he wasn't here for our very first perma-ban, was he?
Oh shit, here we go!

Frank

Frank

I'm in a horde RP guild on Twisting Nether
Wow, there's like 3 of those.

Horde RP players I mean.

/outdatedoutlookonthings

GasBandit

GasBandit

And that number goes even lower if you discount jamaicans who aren't actually trying to roleplay.

Zappit

Zappit

Shannow!

Everybody say it!

SHANNOW!

LittleSin

LittleSin

Oh God.

My body is so ready for this return.

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Oh God.

The best part of this quote, are the thoughts that probably go through people's head that don't get the reference :p

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

Hey man, sup

Shannow

Shannow

Perms bans?

...also....sup chuck!!!

Shannow

Shannow

Oh God.

God damn right it is!

Shannow

Shannow

Shannow!

Everybody say it!

SHANNOW!

Hahahahhahahaha

Shannow

Shannow

Wait..Chaz was perma banned!?

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Wait..Chaz was perma banned!?
tumblr_m5ge34JCve1rsvkuqo1_400.png

Shannow

Shannow

well...fucking shit.

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Some say... in quiet whispers... that he still roams these halls... in one form or another....

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Gil... don't go there. That way only douchebaggery lies.

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Gil... don't go there. That way only douchebaggery lies.
If he were still here, he'd have outed himself by now. It's his way. I'm sure he's moved on.

Shannow

Shannow

What happened that was so bad to do a full permaban?

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

What happened that was so bad to do a full permaban?
Something to do with making fun of a forum member with Cancer and not stopping when asked repeatly. Which I found odd since his wife had Cancer as well.

(Note: I'm getting this info second-hand from someone that posted here and was here during that time)

Shannow

Shannow

Hmmm, well, that sucks.

Bowielee

Bowielee

This also led to us losing many long time members, unfortunately.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

This also led to us losing many long time members, unfortunately.
It's ok though, because I came back.

Though, I was only gone two days.

I got bored.

Shannow

Shannow

Wait, so who left then? What have I come back to, a wasteland?

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

I'd say we easily gained as many as that left and many who left have come back. We definitely gained ground.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Shannow - don't worry, it's NBD. People keep leaving and coming back all the time. No sense anybody getting all dramatic about it, though they can't seem to help themselves.

Bowielee

Bowielee

Most notably, Shegokigo, TinWhistler, SeraRelm... those are off the top of my head. Some came back, such as Adammon and Krisken.

Shannow

Shannow

I see

Bowielee

Bowielee

There were also reactionary "emergency state of the board" threads where drama flourished. For the most part, the dust has settled on that whole fiasco.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Shego also came back but then vanished again. Made cryptic remarks about something extremely "interesting" going on in her life.

strawman

strawman

Also, many people now use https://www.halforums.com/find-new/threads to see what's new and "mark forums read" to clear it out so it's easy to participate in the forum without visiting a dozen subforums.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Shego also came back but then vanished again. Made cryptic remarks about something extremely "interesting" going on in her life.
Which could be anything from a hot dame to finding a cache of forbidden knowledge that will enable her to take over the world.

We'll see what happens...

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

Which could be anything from a hot dame to finding a cache of forbidden knowledge that will enable her to take over the world.

We'll see what happens...
I like to imagine she was stupid enough to act on one of the infantile murder claims for the first time and was very quietly arrested after it didn't go like her posts about it on the internet

Gusto

Gusto

I like to imagine she was stupid enough to act on one of the infantile murder claims for the first time and was very quietly arrested after it didn't go like her posts about it on the internet
I don't like to imagine that at all.

Shannow

Shannow

:rofl:

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

I think Sheg was talking about moving elsewhere in Texas, like to a much larger city or something. Maybe she's been too busy schtoinking all the different women to bother us with detailed, sexy stories of her conquests.

jwhouk

jwhouk

Or, perhaps, she finally found God.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Nah, I've not seen her around.

Adam

Adam

And then ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

jwhouk

jwhouk

One point to House Canuckistan.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Krisken

Krisken

I'd say we easily gained as many as that left and many who left have come back. We definitely gained ground.
You know, I have noticed more new forum members that post more than in days past. I hope this trend continues.

Bowielee

Bowielee

I REALLY need to get around to reading Preacher one of these days.

Krisken

Krisken

I REALLY need to get around to reading Preacher one of these days.
You haven't read Preacher? Oof! Next you're going to tell me you haven't read Transmetropolitan, Hellraiser, or Sandman.

Bowielee

Bowielee

Yes, Yes, No.

(Yes means I have read them)

Jay

Jay

IMO we're better off without Shego.... and Jiarn too.

Just saying.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

IMO we're better off without Shego.... and Jiarn too.

Just saying.
What did Jiarn do? I know Shego tended to ruffle the feathers of some people from time to time...

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

I don't even remember Jiarn

Gusto

Gusto

Oh man, Jiarn.

drifter

drifter

I thought Gilgamesh is Jiarn?

Espy

Espy

Yarn?

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

Beads?

Adam

Adam

Crabs?

Shannow

Shannow

The Crustacean Connection...part brother, part restaurant.

Come for the food, stay for the crabs!

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Someone had a theory that Jiarn was Sheg. Personally, I didn't buy into it.

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Jiarn posted valid proof that he wasn't though.

Edit: Oh fuck it. I am Jiarn.

Frank

Frank

I thought Gilgamesh is Jiarn?
This,

And there you go, he is.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

:D Sorry Jiarn, didn't mean to expose ya like that.

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Meh it seemed pretty silly to deny it. Just wasn't going to come out and openly say it. Mostly I did it for my sister's sake.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Meh it seemed pretty silly to deny it. Just wasn't going to come out and openly say it. Mostly I did it for my sister's sake.
The plot thickens :popcorn:

Just kidding, FYI...

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

How's she doing these days, anyway? We miss her around here.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Wait... am I missing something here? Gil = Jiarn = Sheg's brother = profit?

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

I think so?

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Wait... am I missing something here? Gil = Jiarn = Sheg's brother = profit?
Yes.
How's she doing these days, anyway? We miss her around here.
If she gets the opportunity to come and tell everyone where she is/what she's been up to herself I'll leave that up to her. Needless to say she's doing well. Better than she's ever been I'd be safe enough to say. Honestly I don't think anyone would believe her or me if it was said what she's up to over the past months.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Wait whaa...? You and Shego are siblings?

I feel so behind....was this common knowledge?

Why have I not been around long enough to know details.....

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Wait whaa...? You and Shego are siblings?

I feel so behind....was this common knowledge?

Why have I not been around long enough to know details.....
Well when I first joined a few years ago as Jiarn, I didn't make it common knowledge. I wanted to be judged on my own merits and not as -Sheg's brother-. Make my own identity ya know?

Then one day while she was over at my house visiting, she was posting and browsing and my dumb ass didn't log her out when I posted a picture of myself in the Pictures Thread. So then all kinds of stupid rumors started coming out that Shego made me up and Jiarn was an alt account of hers. So I posted a picture of the two of us together as proof that I was real and we were siblings. The picture was taken down by Dave and I left Halforums for a while after that. Well, as a poster. I still lurked alot.

I considered posting again for a very long time (Spoke to Jay on several occasions on STEAM) and was convinced to come back. This happened shortly after the entire Mathias fiasco and during my move to Austin TX. (This is part of the reason she was asking about Austin so much before her sabbatical). She was considering moving up here as well because I'm the only family she really has left and there's not really much for her where we lived. I moved but she didn't. Things started happening in her life in a big way and now she's actually further away from me than we've ever been.

I miss her like crazy but talk to her on the phone at least twice a week and text just about daily. Still, it doesn't compare to having her around in person.

I think that about covers it.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Aw, I'm sorry you miss her, but I'm glad you guys are still close enough to talk.

I hope everything is going well for her! I do miss her sassiness sometimes. :)

Also, just so you know, I like you in your own right - not being attached as 'Shego's brother'.

Adam

Adam

Yes, I also enjoy the copious amount of times you like my posts. That makes me feel special.

So Jiarnamesh, this one is for you

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

Jiarn posted valid proof that he wasn't though.

Edit: Oh fuck it. I am Jiarn.
I figured that out all on my own just a few days ago! I couldn't remember your other name on here, only that you are Shego's brother.

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

I'm actually blindsided that so many people figured it out. Jay, drifter, WasabiPoptart and a couple others. Guess I'm really shitty at attempting to keep secrets. :confused:

Adam:
At least as special as LittleKagsin for that gif anyway :p

Krisken

Krisken

You're a cool frood. in my book, Gilgamesh.

Adam

Adam

I'm actually blindsided that so many people figured it out. Jay, drifter, WasabiPoptart and a couple others. Guess I'm really shitty at attempting to keep secrets. :confused:

Adam:
Don't look at me, I thought you were another Mathias alt.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Well, this changes nothing between you and me, Gil ol' boy. I've enjoyed your recent postings - and I honestly don't recall much of your earlier posts so there's no Jiarn baggage for me. I still think you oughta get your head re-adjusted due to your taste in movies, but that would deprive me of much-appreciated exchange of opinions when it comes to the Talk About the Last Movie thread. I think someone even suggested we oughta start our own movie critic pages or something :p

Glad to hear Shegs is doing fine. If it's not too much trouble, tell her I said hello and that we miss having her around. And that I'm still willing to discuss my middle management position in her diabolical new world order when she conquers the world ;)

Frank

Frank

Yeah Gil, we disagree about pretty much everything, always, (and that's actually how I guessed you were who you are, same disagreements) but you are not a bad poster by any means.

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Krisken - Thank you. Wish I could tell what your avatar is though.

North_Ranger - Different opinions can be the spice of life ole chap. As for her, I will tell her next time we talk for sure. You're more than welcome to the middle management position, I've already claimed the -pampered relative who does nothing but mooch money and women from the regime while living in decadence- position :D

Frank - I actually like discussing topics with you much how I like discussing movies with North_Ranger, due to our conflicting opinions you actually open my eyes to a point of view that I wouldn't have really seen otherwise. Much like the CRZ issue with WoW. I can actually see it's major disadvantages and the outcry that there has been against it makes alot more sense to me since speaking with you.

figmentPez

figmentPez

Say "Hi" to Shego for me. I hope she's doing well and enjoying life.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Basically Gil, what we're trying to say is we don't want you. We want Shego.

....wait, hang on, that came out wrong.

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

figmentPez - I did tell her when you got back to the forums. She was glad you were doing better.

Oh I have no illusions about that. :) I want her too.

wait that came out wrong too. Shit so did that. :p

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Basically Gil, what we're trying to say is we don't want you. We want Shego.

....wait, hang on, that came out wrong.
Why choose the lesser evil?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Adam:
We can be special together!!!

Espy

Espy

I did not honestly know it was a secret that Gil was Jiarn.

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

I am so fail it's ridiculous. :confused:

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

*the more you know graphic flies across screen*

bhamv3

bhamv3

I honestly did not know Gil is Jiarn. I also don't care that much though, since I'm one of those people who tell people apart via their avatars, rather than their handles.

Adam

Adam

I honestly did not know Gil is Jiarn. I also don't care that much though, since I'm one of those people who tell people apart via their avatars, rather than their handles.
Wow, that could be really confusing.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

You beat me to it Bhamv3

bhamv3

bhamv3

:eek:

WHY ARE YOU ME?

GasBandit

GasBandit

Shit, I thought he (Gilgamesh) was Amy.

:problemo:

strawman

strawman

Amy?

GasBandit

GasBandit

The hell do you think you are doing with that avatar?

strawman

strawman

:eek:

WHY ARE YOU ME?
Adam: Putting the dope in doppelgänger since aught three.

jwhouk

jwhouk

Actually, I kinda miss Amy.

Adam

Adam

Adam: Putting the dope in doppelgänger since aught three.
stienman2.jpg

GasBandit

GasBandit

I knew this would happen. It happened last time too. Stienman changed his avatar back, but the quote avatars stay the same.

Damn your eyes, stienman.

Krisken

Krisken

Krisken - Thank you. Wish I could tell what your avatar is though.

It's the Typhus model I painted for Warhammer 40k, before it was finished. I should probably update it.

Jay

Jay

I'm actually blindsided that so many people figured it out. Jay,
LET ME USE THIS SPECIAL COLOR TO DEFINE MY POST.
MY POST REQUIRES MORE PROPER FORMATTING.
MY POST ISN'T LONG AND RANTY ENOUGH

stnT5.gif

Seriously, it wasn't hard... was I the first to know it was you anyways?

It wasn't hard. Not maybe people go out of the way and be OCD like you when you post/rant

Piotyr

Piotyr

If she gets the opportunity to come and tell everyone where she is/what she's been up to herself I'll leave that up to her. Needless to say she's doing well. Better than she's ever been I'd be safe enough to say. Honestly I don't think anyone would believe her or me if it was said what she's up to over the past months.
Shego is Mitt Romney?

Bowielee

Bowielee

Shego is Mitt Romney?
Pssht, She's clearly Paul Ryan.

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Jay I do tend to ramble on and edit alot. This is true. Still though, to notice the similarities over the course of what, the year I didn't post? Crazy.

I got the coloring thing from my sister though. She does alot more special editing to her posts though I think. Always has. Different colors, fonts, bolding, italics, all kinds of shit.
ayee.jpg

I prefer images to get my points across :p

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

All right, I need to confess something. This might ruffle some feathers for those that remember me from the old forums.

I'm ThatNickGuy.

Adam

Adam

All right, I need to confess something. This might ruffle some feathers for those that remember me from the old forums.

I'm ThatNickGuy.
Ugh

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Ugh? :confused:

Adam

Adam

I remember that guy, being all Nickish. Flopping his Nick all over the place, showing off everything Nick. Everyone thought he was a big Nick, although I suspect we all wanted our Nicks to be that big.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

I remember that guy, being all Nickish. Flopping his Nick all over the place, showing off everything Nick. Everyone thought he was a big Nick, although I suspect we all wanted our Nicks to be that big.
Then he kept talking about his Homecoming Dance...

Adam

Adam

Then he kept talking about his Homecoming Dance...
No one puts Nick in the corner, apparently.

Piotyr

Piotyr

If there's anything that describes this forum in one sentence, it's that it's chock full of Nick jokes.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

If there's anything that describes this forum in one sentence, it's that it's chock full of Nick jokes.
HEY!

...yeah. :(

Tress

Tress

If there's anything that describes Nick's prom night in one sentence, it's that it was chock full of Nick jokes.
FTFY... and added a healthy layer of meta to your comment.

Adam

Adam

The irony of course is that Nick's prom night was probably better than most. Definitely better than mine :)

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Actually, the irony is that my prom night was ridiculously tame. I didn't even get any nookie.

Krisken

Krisken

Actually, the irony is that my prom night was ridiculously tame. I didn't even get any nookie.
Me either. I went bowling.

Tress

Tress

Now I'm curious about everyone's...

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Does that make you a lane ass dude?

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Could be worse, I didn't even have a prom night. Around the time a prom was happening I was living in Project housing with a 2yr old and a cheating wife :p

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

My prom night ended with a formalwear LAN party.

Adam

Adam

I'm a terrible bowler.

Tress

Tress

My date fell asleep, which was fine by me since we were just friends. Out of our entire group only my best friend and I stayed awake, so we ditched everyone else and crashed a party at the hotel.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

My date fell asleep, which was fine by me since we were just friends. Out of our entire group only my best friend and I stayed awake, so we ditched everyone else and crashed a party at the hotel.
My date was my girlfriend at the time, who also gamed the night away.

I was fragging instead of shagging.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

My prom night ended with me going home by myself. My date only went out with me because she needed someone to go with.

I know what chopped liver feels like...

Frank

Frank

We didn't have prom, we had grad.

Adam

Adam

I had worked up the courage to ask out my prom date whom I had a major crush on. She accepted, everything was fantastic. Got dressed up, drove a '67 Camaro to the prom, got there, my best friend asked my prom date out, she said yes, they disappeared for the rest of the night and the after party.

At the formal dinner the next night, where my family, my best friend's family and my prom date's family all sat at one end of the table and left my high and dry on the other end. I took a walk and nearly jumped off a bridge, saved only by a bottle cap that said "BC Quality".

That night I drank myself stupid with Lamb's, got into a fight with my father, mental breakdown, missed graduation ceremonies for the rest of the weekend as I got segregated away from the rest of the family in a trailer parked in our driveway.

I know what pureed liver feels like.

Edit:

6 months later we're attending college together and she wants to dump him and date me instead. Because I'm stupid, bros before hos so I say no. She dumps him anyways, he never finds out what I did.

Him and I are no longer on speaking terms as he knocked up some one night stand who doesn't let him speak to his friends or family any more.

She's married with two kids and admitted last year she wants to jump my bones.

GasBandit

GasBandit

The car I was in got hit by a saturn whose driver had fallen asleep at the wheel.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

I had worked up the courage to ask out my prom date whom I had a major crush on. She accepted, everything was fantastic. Got dressed up, drove a '67 Camaro to the prom, got there, my best friend asked my prom date out, she said yes, they disappeared for the rest of the night and the after party.

At the formal dinner the next night, where my family, my best friend's family and my prom date's family all sat at one end of the table and left my high and dry on the other end. I took a walk and nearly jumped off a bridge, saved only by a bottle cap that said "BC Quality".

That night I drank myself stupid with Lamb's, got into a fight with my father, mental breakdown, missed graduation ceremonies for the rest of the weekend as I got segregated away from the rest of the family in a trailer parked in our driveway.

I know what pureed liver feels like.
Nick's prom night is starting to look pretty good.

Adam

Adam

Nick's prom night is starting to look pretty good.
I would have given anything to have Nick's prom night.

Frank

Frank

My grad was pretty awesome. We were the last class to have a wet bar at the convention center it was held at. It was a fucking mess of underage (myself included, I was only 17) drinking.

Krisken

Krisken

Holy crap. I think I did ok with bowling on prom night.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I'm pretty sure I fell asleep...

I think I'm mixing up graduation and prom,but yeah, I'm pretty positive I just slept. And had a falling out with my boyfriend.

Shannow

Shannow

What....the fuck...happened here?

jwhouk

jwhouk

Your thread got derailed and summarily spawned into a separate thread.

And Shego's brother came back.

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

What....the fuck...happened here?
Halforums happened.

jwhouk would you really say I ever left? ;)

jwhouk

jwhouk

No one ever really leaves.

It's kinda like Hotel California in that way.

bhamv3

bhamv3

No one ever really leaves.

It's kinda like Hotel California in that way.
Aaaaaand song now stuck in my head. Thanks a lot.

Welcome to the Hotel California
Such a lovely place
Such a lovely face

jwhouk

jwhouk

You're welcome.

I usually get a song unstuck from my head by singing "Take A Chance On Me" by ABBA.

Don't ask.

Emrys

Emrys

Now that song is stuck in my head.
Doomweasels, attack!!

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Emrys

Emrys

I love you, ThatNickGuy. You shall be spared.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Dude, your doomweasels would have to fight with my cat for world dominance, anyway. It's my own damn fault for naming him Diomedes.

Emrys

Emrys

My doomies have been known to surround cats and herd them into corners, causing said cats to fall over in terror.
Yes, my doomweasels are smart and my cats are stupid as bricks.

bhamv3

bhamv3

You're welcome.

I usually get a song unstuck from my head by singing "Take A Chance On Me" by ABBA.

Don't ask.
Well now I have them both stuck in my head at the same time.

Welcome to the Hotel California if you change your mind
I'm the first in line at such a lovely place
Honey I'm still free with such a lovely face
Take a chance on me...

Emrys

Emrys

Time to make a YouTube video that will go viral in matter of hours. Make sure you wear the swim trunks and goggles when you make it.

Shannow

Shannow

Now I fuckin remember why I left.

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

6a00d83451b8c369e201310fc848cf970c-800wi.gif

Shannow

Shannow

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Dave

Dave

I fuckin' love you guys. I saw this thread when it was but a wee lad of only 1 page. Reading through it now is hysterical.

The banter makes me feel at home.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Oh come on, now... You know we've always been a nutty group. Or is there something else that is vexing you?

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

And really, man, I know you're guilty of many a thread jack in your time.

Shannow

Shannow

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Shannow

Shannow

If I remember correctly, that was usually you.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Shannow

Shannow

That looks about right, yes.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Heh, in my defence, though, I'd like to think that I've been doing much better over the last several months. Maybe it's a thicker skin, maybe it's not taking things so seriously, maybe it's being too busy with my teaching internship. But I haven't had a meltdown on here in a long while. :)