Biden 1st term

Bring it. Whine about mustard, suit colour and pelotons (though, really, shit like that and smart TV's should be kept the fuck out of secure places).
I'm sure the Peloton is not in a secure area, and that the White House's exercise areas are not considered secure anyway.

I'm sure the Peloton is not in a secure area, and that the White House's exercise areas are not considered secure anyway.
So, yeah, keep fucking whining right wing idiots. I hope everyone just ignores this kind of shit from now. When Fox news and whoever bitches about anything. Their words are fucking meaningless. They are empty.

From now on Inspector Generals will be allowed to inspect generally? Today is a good day. :D

(I haven't had my coffee yet. You can tell, can't you?)

Still not thrilled Harris is VP. Anyone else would have been fine.
A black Asian woman with similar centrist views to Biden and capable of taking over if he drops? You fitment bioengineer a better fit as VP.

I mean, I absolutely understand what you mean. Things sure would be different with someone else. But I doubt AOC or Bernie or whomever would've gotten as much votes where it matters. Maybe a million more in California and NY, but that doesn't count for much of the right wing centrists had stayed home.

And definitely not anyone else. VP Hillary, for example, would have been far worse than Harris.

The actual, literal least you should be doing, but it's a start.

But that's the thing, isn't it? In so many areas, Biden will be doing basically the minimum of what he should be doing, nowhere near enough... But still vastly more than what the method guy did.

A black Asian woman with similar centrist views to Biden and capable of taking over if he drops? You fitment bioengineer a better fit as VP.

I mean, I absolutely understand what you mean. Things sure would be different with someone else. But I doubt AOC or Bernie or whomever would've gotten as much votes where it matters. Maybe a million more in California and NY, but that doesn't count for much of the right wing centrists had stayed home.

And definitely not anyone else. VP Hillary, for example, would have been far worse than Harris.
My disdain for her is on a personal level. She was the attorney general of my state that was one of the main people responsible for my school being shut down when I only had 10 weeks left to finish.

My disdain for her is on a personal level. She was the attorney general of my state that was one of the main people responsible for my school being shut down when I only had 10 weeks left to finish.
The shitty for-profit Corinthian College that was lying to students, doctoring statistics and paperwork, and condemning people to a lifetime of debt that could never be paid off? That school?

The shitty for-profit Corinthian College that was lying to students, doctoring statistics and paperwork, and condemning people to a lifetime of debt that could never be paid off? That school?
I was going to Heald, which had been around for over 150 years but Corinthian had bought only a few years before. Heald had a buyer ready to take us from Corinthian, but Harris and the Feds at the literal last minute decided the millions in fines on it had to be taken too, knowing that it would kill the deal.

IIRC it left cheesy in a position where he lost the degree but kept the lifetime of debt. Can't say I'd blame him for being sore about that.
In May 2018, a federal judge ordered the Department of Education to stop collecting on student loans related to Corinthian. In October 2019 the same judge held Education Secretary Betsy DeVos in contempt of court because the Department had continued collecting on 16,000 such loans in spite of the court order.[63]
Maybe that'll change soon? Hopefully?

I really hope so. Just deferring the interest for 3/4 a year isn't going to help enough. My wife and I were doing ok with her crippling debit, but are now with the covid school loan interest pause are actually hitting the principle. I can't imagine what it's like for people who don't have two jobs paying bills and also have kids.

I was going to Heald, which had been around for over 150 years but Corinthian had bought only a few years before. Heald had a buyer ready to take us from Corinthian, but Harris and the Feds at the literal last minute decided the millions in fines on it had to be taken too, knowing that it would kill the deal.
I am sorry to hear that happened to you. It is indeed quite shitty.

Perhaps if you wrote to her, explaining the situation (which no doubt affects other students as well), she may be in a position to do something more about it now?

—Patrick

So we’ve gone from “Everything will die on my desk,” back to “I’m going to filibuster everything.” Same old Turtle.