BananaHands' Terrifying and Terrific Tinder Thread!

Dave

Staff member
I don't understand why people act this on Tinder (unless it's fake, which it may well be). If you are trying to meet someone or even impress someone into hooking up, why would you think this would work?

I don't understand why people act this on Tinder (unless it's fake, which it may well be). If you are trying to meet someone or even impress someone into hooking up, why would you think this would work?
Have you considered maybe they're just trolling people on tinder?

GasBandit

Staff member
They might be doing it for fake internet points.

Some girls would probably find it funny and then sleep with you.

Dave

Staff member
Don't sell yourself short, man. Maybe I'm biased, but I love your game threads and videos. I find them infinitely amusing.

*Talking to girl on tinder*

Her: "So what do you do?"

Me: "I'm a computer programmer."

Her: "Oh canyou help me, my computer is acting up..."

This career path is a curse.

GasBandit

Staff member
*Talking to girl on tinder*

Her: "So what do you do?"

Me: "I'm a computer programmer."

Her: "Oh canyou help me, my computer is acting up..."

This career path is a curse.
That's why I tell people that I make commercials, instead of fix computers.

Unfortunately, I told her how to fix her issue. If I was smarter, I would've said that I'd need to take a look at it in person to see whats wrong.

Unfortunately, I told her how to fix her issue. If I was smarter, I would've said that I'd need to take a look at it in person to see whats wrong.
"You've been infected by the S3n D'noodz virus. The only solution is to upload jpeg photos of yourself in comprehensive states of undress to your hard drive. If you want, I can review the photos first before you upload them, to make sure they'll work."

fade

Staff member
You need to have more input/output in your main port. I can download a solution in about 30 seconds. Five minutes on the second try.

I'm with Katee on this. Unless there's a reference I'm not getting, what the hell is going on? He just texted to throw out obscenities? I love the funny, bad pick up lines, but this is just someone being an asshole.

Do people ever get banned for this sort of thing on dating apps? Not that I need one at this point in my life, but I'm curious what the threshold/moderation is.