AMA : The Day of Jay

Do you like dancing?

Have you ever had a meeting or social event in a graveyard other than at a funeral or memorial service?

What is your favorite screen printed tshirt you own?

I'm going to answer one post at a time, because I'm lazy like that.

Do you like dancing?

Have you ever had a meeting or social event in a graveyard other than at a funeral or memorial service?

What is your favorite screen printed tshirt you own?
I like to dance, always have. When I was a teenie bopper I went out of my way to learn to dance with some older teenage girls. It was... a bouncy time. Swing! Anyways, I like to dance, these days mostly when I'm cooking in the kitchen, I get into it, particularly to older dance music. 90ies music is the shit man. Not a fan of the latino stuff though, as I just don't know at what point I'm supposed to whip it out during the song.

Truth be told, I've rarely been in a graveyard in my life. Maybe twice, both times when I was a boy with my mom to visit my grandmother in Alicante, Spain. I remember crying both times. It sucked. I got ice cream though, so... it got better.

Printed t-shirt? *alt tabs to Google to understand WTF* Oh.... I have many t-shirt but none are awesome TBH. I'd say, the one I got 2 x-mases ago from my secret santa was pretty awesome.

Looks something like this :

Enjoying married life, especially with Hell on wheels just around the corner?

--Patrick
I feel I have the most unusual of marriages compared to many men out there who moan and groan about theirs. I have a great wife, who treats me very well and I'm perfectly compatible with. Heck, even her pregnancy has been smooth sailing thus far, she's just as agreeable and special. The only difference is the baby brain syndrome.

You know, when pregnant women tend to forget about shit you told them earlier? I thought it was a myth, nope. It really... reallllly happens.

"I'm leaving to go see Leo in half an hour."
"What? When did you plan this?"
"Last week, I told you."
"No you didn't."
"Yes, I did. I also told you 2 weeks ago, we need to prepare shit for our deck."
*confused look*

That happens a lot and it gets worse! Apparently, women brain's shrink when they are preggers. True story.

Other situations :

"But you said you were going to make the chicken recipe tomorrow."
"Yes, I told you that yesterday."
*confused look*

"How did this get into my mouth, I'm sleeping."

"Who are you?"

As far as the baby coming, I'm excited but I'll post that in the appropriate WELP thread sooner rather than later, if you kindly don't mind. :)

I feel I have the most unusual of marriages compared to many men out there who moan and groan about theirs. I have a great wife, who treats me very well and I'm perfectly compatible with. Heck, even her pregnancy has been smooth sailing thus far, she's just as agreeable and special. The only difference is the baby brain syndrome.

"I'm leaving to go see Leo in half an hour."
*DEATH STARE*
Fixed this for you. We need to keep married life consistent for everyone.

What's the biggest challenge you've faced this month?
Thank you for your question Mr. Bananamamahands.

Definitely working on my new backyard deck, for the first time in my life, I had to dig. I shoveled snow in my life but I never dug 4 feet of dirt, stone and clay in my life. It sucks.

The first foot of digging is OK, until you get these huge stones that take an hour of your time to remove. Then you hit the clay that is a bitch to remove. Put clay and huge stones 2+ feet below you and you got more suction that a tight Asian pussy.

WAT

So, after 3 days of this, my body is sore everywhere. Today I woke up and my body is healing but damn my hamstrings are tender. Care to come over with your Bananahands and make me feel better with a massage?

And this will be my life for the next month. My friend Leo and I will be building a new deck (10 by 10 feet to a completely new one of 15 by 15 feet). I've been taking pictures.

I'll upload them in a thread eventually, I'm an attention whore like that.

Will you name your child after me?
Sadly, my first child is a girl and Chad / Pomwadee wouldn't be appropriate. Chad is a very masculine name and Pomwadee is... well... Pomwadee-ish.

As you can assume, I forgot your weird RL name.

Nonetheless, we came with the name Leyla for our child and we're considering a middle name of Bianca. However, no other female names are interesting to us anymore and what if our 2nd child is a girl?

We'll be out of names and I don't think my wife will accept Kagsin as a child's name.

I'm conflicted.

Parenting is hard... mmmmkay.

So to answer your name Pomwadee, nope, I will not name my child after you.

So Sorry.

Sadly, my first child is a girl and Chad / Pomwadee wouldn't be appropriate. Chad is a very masculine name and Pomwadee is... well... Pomwadee-ish.

As you can assume, I forgot your weird RL name.

Nonetheless, we came with the name Leyla for our child and we're considering a middle name of Bianca. However, no other female names are interesting to us anymore and what if our 2nd child is a girl?

We'll be out of names and I don't think my wife will accept Kagsin as a child's name.

I'm conflicted.

Parenting is hard... mmmmkay.

So to answer your name Pomwadee, nope, I will not name my child after you.

So Sorry.
What the hell is Pomwadee?

My weird RL name is Leigh. I will accept Leyla, the first two letters are the same.

You and me, Kags. We break into the hospital and get the birth certificate. Swap it for one with the name Kags Chadlington.[DOUBLEPOST=1369247997][/DOUBLEPOST]I assume you have a spy outfit.

Or that you can make one.
This is a great idea!! It'll be like having a second out-sourced child!!

I'm thrilled Chad, thrilled.

And Catwoman will have to do for a spy outfit...it's all I got.

Dude.... it's happening soon.... are you prepared?

Be ready for the first time she grabs your finger...

What are you most looking forward to, in being a new parent?

Why you no answer my questions Jay? I thought we were friends :)

In the same vein as Officer Charon... what scares you the most about being a new parent?

Who is your favorite Mass Effect squad mate? Who is your least favorite?
Why must you force me to relive horrible memories of the past man? Why must you forsaken me?

ME 1 - Favorite would be Tali, before they killed Engineers. Least favorite was Ashley (or Kaiden)... mostly because soldiers were boring. My team was Me, Tali or Wrex/Liara.

ME 2 - Favorite would be Mordin. He was a perfect team mate. Great skills and personality. A bit weak on durability but his skills WRECKED shit. Favorite team was Me, Mordin and Miranda. Least favorite was probably the black guy. His skills and personality were.... boring.

ME3 - Favorite was probably Edi. I liked her range of skills. Can't say about favorite team... only played it once TBH. I barely used Garrus. My main was pretty much an Adept with Sniper specialty.

What is your favorite movie?
This is easy. My favorite movie is Gladiator. Must there need more that needs to be said?

What is your dream job?
Banging Mariah Carey once a day.

Just kidding. I'm living my dream right now. Managing projects as a project manager and having plenty of time for family/personal use. I could get a better pay elsewhere but why bother when this work environment I'm in right now is ideal for me?

Any advice to a guy that's about to get married?
Run.

Just fucking run.

Seriously though.

Run.

Honestly?

Run.

You still here?

Most people in a relationship think compromise is the best way to for longevity, however, in most cases that isn't the case. When you focus on compromise you expect something back for what you give. Instead, focus on just giving. Give your all and let them give back without hesitation. That is true compromise. If you only focus on getting back something for what you give then you have the idea wrong.

Most people in a relationship think compromise is the best way to for longevity, however, in most cases that isn't the case. When you focus on compromise you expect something back for what you give. Instead, focus on just giving. Give your all and let them give back without hesitation. That is true compromise. If you only focus on getting back something for what you give then you have the idea wrong.

Wow. I really didn't expect this from you. This is truth and the best marriage advice that I have seen on this board. Give and love without expecting anything in return. Well done, sir.

If you were forced to flee North America and had to live off the grid (like in Bourne Legacy), where would you go and what would you do for money?

Helga, Kara, or Errik?
I think all three characters were memorable.

Errik was the original, a Simkin-light, he was a crafty one but not as crafty as his chaotic neutral cousin. Did a couple of good coups that made me bro-fist you in gametable.

Kara because she KICKED ASS. She and Simkin took shit down. Best moment, when she saved Simkin's life and while she held him in her arms and Simkin helped himself to some jewels. Ooooh yeah.

Helga was my favorite. And why? Because I created an elaborate side-quest for her. Her husband was in thick of things during the whole Icewind Dale ordeal and she worked hard to get the answers she needed. Did I ever mention how awesome you played this character? I could tell mechanically she wasn't as fun as Kara or Errik but you role played her like a pro. Heck, everyone roleplayed their characters like pros. Oh and when she slayed Tyrdin in the dream world? That was cold.

I still remember when everyone woke up from the dream world and were all alive.... that was a :confused: moment for all the players. SO CONFUSED.

LOL

So to answer your question, all were good. Helga was awesome-est.

Hahaha. Errik was killed in the bullshittiest of ways in the campaign that I recently started playing him in. So now I'm rerolling with the unstoppable Dreadnought Paargon-tier Helga. :)

:foreveralone: Do you miss me as much as I miss you?
You're a good guy Adam, I like playing coop with you. At some point, you were even less flakey than that Ravenpoe
guy. Now that I got the woman is out of the way, I expect 137% more coop time with you.

Let's play Riptide together. Buy me the game!