a Trump vs Clinton United States Presidential Election in 2016

Who do you vote into the office of USA President?

• Total voters
"Cleansing Arizona"
"Orange boy's The Wall"
And all the Bond remakes:
"Grabapussy"
"From Russia With Trump"
"Goldfingers"
"Goldeneyes""
"The Man With The Golden Gun And I Can Assure You I Am Not Lacking In That Department"

--Patrick

Last edited:
Yeah, those are Republicans in the Senate, I can see that fucking idiot Glenn Grothman. It's a who's who of selfish assholes.

Zappit

Staff member
The Trumper Years
Trump: Putting the White in the White House
Trumpasaurus Wrecks the USA
Trump: Everything's Impeachy-Keen!
Putin on the Ritz

Trump, the t-shirt!
Trump, the coloring book!
Trump, the lunch box!
Trump, the breakfast cereal!
Trump, the flamethrower! (The kids love this one)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't Hamilton tickets harder to find than the Holy Grail?
That's why I rolled my eyes. It's already ridiculously successful and seeing it is expensive. Circumstances were forcing these people not to see the show before they made a decision not to see the show.

That statement was very reasonable, and since it's their show it's certainly their right to use it as a soapbox given the chance. They've already made bold statements by openly discriminating in their hiring, so anyone who is surprised by this simply doesn't understand one of the primary intents of this production.

If someone wants to buy me two tickets to the chicago show, I'll go. I've been enjoying the music these last two weeks (Amazon prime has it for free on their music service for prime members). :awesome:

Not to mention, when they asked Pence to stay, he stayed. He heard them out instead of ignoring them. Neither the cast nor Pence seemed disrespectful of each other, but Trump gonna Trump (or his Twitter leash-holders, anyway).

figmentPez

Staff member
How dare Hamilton have a political message! The cast should just perform their show where the white founding fathers are portrayed by rapping people of color and leave politics out of it!

In short, the billionaire President-elect demanded a safe space from the cast of a musical theatre show that asked his administration to be inclusive.

Again, assholes claiming safe spaces while simultaneously shitting on any university or whatever that does the same.

Some shit ass white supremacist adviser the other day said the same thing about making America a safe space for white Europeans.[DOUBLEPOST=1479581383,1479581228][/DOUBLEPOST]
That statement was very reasonable, and since it's their show it's certainly their right to use it as a soapbox given the chance. They've already made bold statements by openly discriminating in their hiring, so anyone who is surprised by this simply doesn't understand one of the primary intents of this production.

If someone wants to buy me two tickets to the chicago show, I'll go. I've been enjoying the music these last two weeks (Amazon prime has it for free on their music service for prime members). :awesome:
I don't think you and I have the same definition of harassment. Asking the crowd not to boo the man and asking for inclusiveness from the future regime that has campaigned on promises of the opposite is about as low on the totem pole of harassment as it gets.