[NFL] 2013 NFL Season

B

BErt

I hate to be "that guy" and we did nothing to help ourselves...but can the lions get a fucking break? This is two straight weeks with at least 3 WTF calls against us. Grumble grumble...

Wow, what a game between the Saints and Panthers. I am still not quite sure how we pulled out the win.

Panthers clinch the playoffs and have 1 more game to go in ATL; that if we win, we lock up the NFC South.

B

BErt

I guess good teams lose to Pittsburgh at home instead of on the road like bad teams.

Bill O'Brien is a pretty good coach and I hope he likes Michigan.

B

BErt

Just like that, all the Bears need is a win tonight against a team with nothing to play for.
I gave you a like but only because there isn't a "Shake my fist in frustration" rating. Congrats to you.

B

BErt

Look on the bright side; no way Schwartz comes back next year... right?
In all honestly, I don't mind him as a coach ( which I guess says a lot about the Lions)...but yeah, probably not. Hence my Bill O'Brien comment.

Yep, the official story is that they put it there so that all of the fans on their way to the stadium had to drive past it... but that's unlikely.

Whatever, man. The sentiment stands. :p
Actually, I love this rivalry. I'm actually genuinely saddened that the billboard is so far from the stadium. Hopefully we'll see each other in the playoffs. Good luck in your final home game in Candlestick.

I'm sorry, I can't hear you from all these NFL championship banners muffling your murmuring.

And our theme is "Stayin' Alive" this week.

Congrats 49ers on clinching a playoff birth, and for an awesome send-off for Candlestick. I only caught the last 8 or 9 minutes of the game, but that pick 6 was a hell of a play.

Nice season, Cowboys. The Romo Orton Jones curse strikes again.
Fixed.

And serves him right, the jackass.

A couple of missed calls in SD, and the Steelers would've made the playoffs. Not that they deserved it. Not when things like "Free Hernandez" were the narrative of the early season.

I kinda suspected that the last team to score would win this game. After Kapernick got that first down with less than a minute to go, it was pretty much a foregone conclusion.

So much for that home freezer advantage.