Wyrmrest Accord WoW Guild Sexy Fun Time.

I should point out that Hellfire always sucked for getting Fel Iron anyways, too large and has way to few nodes. You really want to go to Terrokar and just circle the zone. I still have success with that one. You also get a few Adamantine too.

NO ScytheRexx CRZ IS TO BLAME FOR EVERYTHING!!!!
Pretty sure people have just been blaming it for overcrowding issues.[DOUBLEPOST=1349801297][/DOUBLEPOST]
My wife and I started playing casually on Wyrmrest accord and we would like to join the guild at some point.
If you haven't yet, join the chat channel tcbooc (I think thats right). It might make it easier to get in touch with someone that can invite.

Pretty sure people have just been blaming it for overcrowding issues.[DOUBLEPOST=1349801297][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you haven't yet, join the chat channel tcbooc (I think thats right). It might make it easier to get in touch with someone that can invite.
He's taking a shot at me, since he doesn't actually level in old zones and it doesn't affect him, it's not a problem. I can't wait for CRZ to eventually hit Pandaria. It's going to be the biggest God damn shit show.

Dave

Staff member
CRZ is to blame for this. All the Outland areas are crawling with people farming nodes. Haven't tried Herb yet, but I assume it might be the same.

CRZ is to blame for this. All the Outland areas are crawling with people farming nodes. Haven't tried Herb yet, but I assume it might be the same.
Working as intended, since those zones were meant to have 90s of 10 different servers on warp speed mounts farming them.

He's taking a shot at me, since he doesn't actually level in old zones and it doesn't affect him, it's not a problem. I can't wait for CRZ to eventually hit Pandaria. It's going to be the biggest God damn shit show.
Actually I was being sarcastic as it is one of the problems inherant with the system. One of the few I feel should be reason for the opt in/out. However, the tech behind something like that just won't work. Suddenly you have an entire instanced world to yourself while the other CRZs that have it turned Opt In have their own instanced world? What about phasing?

It'd be a nightmare and I think CRZ is going to stay as is.

CRZ would be great, if the game is built around it, but it's not. It doesn't feel like it fits into this game at all. I doubt they'll roll back something this big, but hopefully they'll at least limit the number of players a little better.

Well, one way they can start is make a level limit on the people that can be in a CRZ zone. It's silly to have a level 90 farming materials in a CRZ low level zone. That would be step one in fixing the problem.

You'll still have one server that's hosting all the low levels. Which means when high level players on that server go into the zone that's hosting the CRZ you'll still have issues.

You'll still have one server that's hosting all the low levels. Which means when high level players on that server go into the zone that's hosting the CRZ you'll still have issues.
Yes but having one or two high levels farming is a lot better then dozens, which Dave and Frank seem to be implying. I remember even back in WOTLK, on one of the highest populated US servers (Tichondrius), I usually only saw 6-7 high levels even farming Saronite in Icecrown, and that was the current ore node of the time, so it was supposed to have a decent amount farming it.

Right now, I am leveling up my druid in both mining and herbalism to get her ready for Pandaria. So far, I have had no competition, even in Outland, and I know my server is CRZ open. I learned that by maxing Archeology from 100 to 600 this weekend on my Draenei Paladin and running into a lot of people at the same digsites from other servers. I even farmed a bit in Outland with my Draenei to help out my Worgen blacksmith and didn't run into a single other 90 while rushing Terrokar and Shadowmoon.

Anyonelse unable to use the wowhead site? My searches turn up nothing and the site doesn't seem to be fully operational. Checking their Facebook page turns up alot of other people having the issue.

The ore prices on our server are bananas! So I've dropped skinning for mining and then will in turn drop it for engineering. Eventually I will make another character a permanent miner.

I think this is the first time ever that my produced leather goods are fetching a higher price than the materials required to make them. A lot of that has to do with the random enchantment on making them so it's possible to make a blue that will sell for much more than the greens you generally produce. I've made a few thousand gold on leatherworking just by selling stuff I've produced. This also is probably because everyone and their mother is levelling monks right now, so leather equipment is top priority on the AH.

I do have to say, that playing with my Dwarf Warrior right now, I HATE grouping with monks. They don't think they need a tank.

So, if they start rushing ahead of me with their rolls and pulling mobs before me, I've let the group wipe a few times until it's just me and the healer and we live.

Sort of an object lesson in perspective.

I think some of the problems with mat prices right now is people have switched from farming to make gold, to leveling and gearing. Combined with the CRZ our prices are nuts.

Yes but having one or two high levels farming is a lot better then dozens, which Dave and Frank seem to be implying.
Right, but it still leaves you with a zone that is filled with people who are after those nodes. It's why people like the low pop realms. With cross realm instances and raids you could be on a low pop realm and not suffer, it was nice to find a quiet server and farm in peace if that's what you wanted. You can't do that anymore. It's also just so out of place and jarring. Especially when your quiet, mature server is suddenly populated with people spamming chat. Opting in and out won't do anything, your server will still have the chance of being the CRZ location.

Oh well, it's done and won't be going anywhere.

I think this is the first time ever that my produced leather goods are fetching a higher price than the materials required to make them. A lot of that has to do with the random enchantment on making them so it's possible to make a blue that will sell for much more than the greens you generally produce. I've made a few thousand gold on leatherworking just by selling stuff I've produced. This also is probably because everyone and their mother is levelling monks right now, so leather equipment is top priority on the AH.

I do have to say, that playing with my Dwarf Warrior right now, I HATE grouping with monks. They don't think they need a tank.

So, if they start rushing ahead of me with their rolls and pulling mobs before me, I've let the group wipe a few times until it's just me and the healer and we live.

Sort of an object lesson in perspective.
So when they added new talents, lowbie warlocks would pick up AE lifedrain, and think they could just charge into full rooms of crap, pop it, and tank. The amount of times I gleefully watched them die as a healer was DELICIOUS.

In other news, one of the ways you can tell I've been a healer too long btw, is the way I spend my time typing "Stop standing in purple shit you idiot" instead of using that time to heal, and feeling no guilt whatsoever as I watch the idiots drop in heroics.

As a priest healer, I too have grouped with some brutal monks. My priest is super cute and fantastic in many ways, but she can't roll. Therefore...if all four of them are going to roll into the next room and pull everything while leaving me walking behind, they're all going to die and I'm not going to feel bad about it.

This is especially true in the new Scholo...

Nice.

I've been leveling my herbalism, and there are a ton of nodes out there pre-TBC. I wonder if there's something messed up with that xpac zones. Until I went to hellfire, I never saw many cross realm people. They're everywhere there. I'm dreading when I get my skill up to that level...

Also, hey HowDroll think we can get some more that can invite to the guild? ;)

My wife and I will likely be on late on Friday evening so we will try to join the guild then.

Keep in mind we are super lowbies with terrible gear and don't really know what the hell we are doing.

Nice.

I've been leveling my herbalism, and there are a ton of nodes out there pre-TBC. I wonder if there's something messed up with that xpac zones. Until I went to hellfire, I never saw many cross realm people. They're everywhere there. I'm dreading when I get my skill up to that level...

Also, hey HowDroll think we can get some more that can invite to the guild? ;)
BananaHands is the GM. He's the only one who can give invite privileges :)

Dave

Staff member
So I apologize for not being on last night. After I got home late from rehearsal, I had to go pick up some kids and take them to their hotel where they were signing up for the military. A kid who used to live with us joined the army and needed a ride. I didn't actually get home until about 11:30 or so.

I'd rather have been playing WoW.

I just finished the BC mining skill ups....good lord. I got my skills ups and got out. There were hardly any minerals to be found! I will have to buy a few bars/ores for my engineering push but thats ok.