Wyrmrest Accord WoW Guild Sexy Fun Time.

After 90 days of being logged out someone in the next highest ranks can assume leadership. It's an available option only to the highest ranked members of a guild.

Dave

Staff member
Then tonight I'll get on and try and wrest control from the absent despots we've been abandoned by! REVOLUTION!!

If you can't then just ticket a GM and let them know, since Droll and FruitPalms aren't answering. I think a GM can drop that leader crown on someone who's active.

Dave

Staff member
I opened a ticket to see if control could be assigned.

If this happens, I will immediately relinquish control with the return of either BananaHands or HowDroll as they are the ones who started this, not me. The reason I'm stating it here and tagging those two is because I don't want anyone to think I was trying to wrest away control.

I opened a ticket to see if control could be assigned.

If this happens, I will immediately relinquish control with the return of either BananaHands or HowDroll as they are the ones who started this, not me. The reason I'm stating it here and tagging those two is because I don't want anyone to think I was trying to wrest away control.

All hail Dave the usurper!!!

;)

My WoW account has been closed for awhile. I liked Guild Wars 2 a lot more than I thought I would, and I don't have time for two MMOs right now. (In fact, I barely have time for one. I don't think I've been on GW2 in two weeks.) Sorry to have bailed on you guys, but I started a business at the beginning of August and figured it'd be a few months until I got a solid client base... nope. Things took off almost immediately. Between grad school and my web development work, it's rare that I don't pull a 12-14 hour day.

I'm chatting with BananaHands on Facebook right now to let him know what's going on :)

If it shakes out so that I can do anything to actually help or am promoted to GM for some reason as the next highest in the guild, tag me and let me know -- I'll boot my account back up and hand over control. Right now, though, I can't promote anyone to give invite privileges. I tried before I left.[DOUBLEPOST=1350516951][/DOUBLEPOST]
Pfffttt.... letting real life get in the way of your online gaming. SO lame...

;)
I agree 100%! Next semester shouldn't be as brutal as this one has been, so I'm hoping to be able to game more than 4-5 hours per week (and usually around 2 AM at that).

My WoW account has been closed for awhile. I liked Guild Wars 2 a lot more than I thought I would, and I don't have time for two MMOs right now. (In fact, I barely have time for one. I don't think I've been on GW2 in two weeks.) Sorry to have bailed on you guys, but I started a business at the beginning of August and figured it'd be a few months until I got a solid client base... nope. Things took off almost immediately. Between grad school and my web development work, it's rare that I don't pull a 12-14 hour day.

I'm chatting with BananaHands on Facebook right now to let him know what's going on :)
Being a webcam girl does get clients pretty fast when you're cute :p

Dave

Staff member
Right now I think only the Hands of Bananas can do anything before the ticket gets processed. If HE could log in and do it (if he wants) then that would be swell.

So, I've been doing some Pandaria with my warrior after giving up on any of my lower level characters. Li Li is my favorite but so far, most quests are still the same old kill 8 of these, gather 12 of this thing that should be on everything you kill, but for some reason only 20% of mobs carry (I'm looking at you Handful of Bird Guts).

Still am, account runs out at the end of the month. Like I said, abandoned my lower level characters.

Funnily enough, Pandaria, so far, is completely abandoned. Low level areas are still sardine tins. In two zones in Pandaria, I've seen 3 people.

It depends where you go. Since CRZ is not active and most players are 90 now, you will find crowds in places like Halfhill, but very few just around questing through the zones while leveling, at least not nearly as much as the first few weeks.

Dave

Staff member
I should reach 90 the next time I play, whether this is tonight or tomorrow night. Then I can fly Pandaran style.

Dave

Staff member
We can start doing that as well. Or even working off the friend list. This guy has never tanked an instance yet (he's hardly been in any) so I want to start working on that.

My shaman is lvl 88 right now, so it will be a little bit before he's heroic heal ready.

I can only imagine how hard Stormstout brewery is on heroic. It's hard just on regular.

Also, HOLY SHIT are the silver named mobs tough in this expansion. I'm so used to just going up and wasting them, but on my DK, it took me a good 15 minutes to down one.

My shaman is lvl 88 right now, so it will be a little bit before he's heroic heal ready.

I can only imagine how hard Stormstout brewery is on heroic. It's hard just on regular.

Also, HOLY SHIT are the silver named mobs tough in this expansion. I'm so used to just going up and wasting them, but on my DK, it took me a good 15 minutes to down one.
Each type of rare has a strat that makes them very easy.
Ex: The Panderan rares have 3 moves. Chi Blast (they only use on you in ranged distance so stay close), Spinning Crane Kick (just move in one direction away from them, then back when they do it again) and Healing Mists (just interrupt).

All the races of rares do the same moves, just a matter of knowing which ones do what and learning the simple patterns. I do enjoy hunting them though.