Wyrmrest Accord WoW Guild Sexy Fun Time.

I've got my druid, Mathomer, up to 40 now. I've just been running randoms to level, which has been pretty easy since everyone is leveling their pandas now.
My priest is around that level now. I'm finding getting low level groups really fast too.

The scary thing is that there are pandas in my MoP dungeon groups too!

Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit!

Random pet battles are BULLSHIT!

you can queue for pet battles with 2 lvl 4 pets and one level 8 pet and it will pair you with lvl 4 pets.

BULL-----SHIT!

9/10 if you see a high level Panda, it's going to be a Race Change.
It can also be people who RAF'ed a bunch of levels. Also by this point, in all seriousness, people can have legit lvl 90 Pandas. I know I could had I tried. With the speed of 1-85 you could do that in a few days if you are a sick bastard.

Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit!

Random pet battles are BULLSHIT!

you can queue for pet battles with 2 lvl 4 pets and one level 8 pet and it will pair you with lvl 4 pets.

BULL-----SHIT!
I've gotten a couple of questionable matches too. I'm still obsessed with the wild battles.[DOUBLEPOST=1349622609][/DOUBLEPOST]
It can also be people who RAF'ed a bunch of levels. Also by this point, in all seriousness, people can have legit lvl 90 Pandas. I know I could had I tried. With the speed of 1-85 you could do that in a few days if you are a sick bastard.
I got my first RAF email. I had no idea how awesome it was!

Dave

Staff member
I dumped my 596 skinning yesterday and picked up Jewelcrafting. I hit 300 before I went to bed.

And we need more people to have the ability to invite/promote. Droll and Banana haven't been on and we've had some instances where we wanted to do these things and could not. I know I can invite but I made an alt and couldn't bring him in.

But we did hit level 13 as a guild!

I ran into the same problem with my monk, didn't get him into the guild until he was around level 20. All that lost guild exp makes me a sad panda.

And we need to find some non-forum players.

I'm almost 50 on my druid. Once I hit 60 and can fly, I'm going to work on getting my herbalism/alchemy up. I've been leveling mostly through instances lately, so it's fallen behind.

Some more people who can invite would be fantastic.

Getting all our professions up would be awesome too. I'm at 600 on both skinning and enchanting. I have skinning on two other characters. Would dropping it for something like engineering be helpful?

Dave

Staff member
It's why I dropped it for Jewelcrafting. Personally, I'd like to see a 600 Enchanter, but I know how hard that profession is to level.

OH, also, access to the guild bank. Is there a way to make all tabs deposit only for low rep people? I'm sick of the first tab being the only one that I can put stuff into on my alts. If you look at our guild bank, the first page is full of crap and the other two are practically empty.[DOUBLEPOST=1349712237][/DOUBLEPOST]
Some more people who can invite would be fantastic.

Getting all our professions up would be awesome too. I'm at 600 on both skinning and enchanting. I have skinning on two other characters. Would dropping it for something like engineering be helpful?
Engineering is hands down the WORST profession to level.

Dave

Staff member

I did not know that. I guess I need to get to 90 and get some cool gear that I'd bother getting the mats for.

also, the only cooking recipe I can make to level is rice pudding or something like that. It takes rice and yak's milk. Anyone know where the hell I get that?[DOUBLEPOST=1349712872][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, if anyone needs Pandaria leather gear, farming Exotic leather is so easy in Pandaria. I'm making money hand over fist with my leather goods.

OH, also, access to the guild bank. Is there a way to make all tabs deposit only for low rep people? I'm sick of the first tab being the only one that I can put stuff into on my alts. If you look at our guild bank, the first page is full of crap and the other two are practically empty.[DOUBLEPOST=1349712237][/DOUBLEPOST]

Engineering is hands down the WORST profession to level.
They made engineering really easy in Cataclysm. Half the recipes became multi-skill point recipes and a bunch were even worth 5 skill points.

Every single MoP profession is easy as heck. I found leatherworking way worse than any profession ever getting to 525. Heavy Hide can suck a dick in low levels.

I'll check the AH tonight and see what the prices look like for ore etc.

I don't mind doing it though. I'll just need to make another bank alt :)

also, the only cooking recipe I can make to level is rice pudding or something like that. It takes rice and yak's milk. Anyone know where the hell I get that?
Pandaren Cooking Vendors. The only one I remember off the top of my head is the one next to the cooking trainer in Halfhill. They sell almost all the materials to go from 1-525 using the new Pandaren recipes, with Golden Carp being the only weird odd item out required for a few.

Dave

Staff member
Ore goes for a good price but leather is selling for shit.

One thing on ore, though. Because it takes 2 ghost metal ore to make 1 bar, you are better off selling the ore. I am selling ghost iron ore for ~$110 a stack while I'm selling the bars at ~$160. It makes no sense to sell bars right now.

One thing on ore, though. Because it takes 2 ghost metal ore to make 1 bar, you are better off selling the ore. I am selling ghost iron ore for ~$110 a stack while I'm selling the bars at ~$160. It makes no sense to sell bars right now.
It's almost always been that way. Bars are only useful for two professions, while ore is technically useful for three. It just has more general value.

Dave

Staff member
I always check the prices before I smelt and you'd think it's that way but it's not always the case. In any event it's usually not this different. Usually it's pretty even whether you smelt or sell the ore directly.

Ore goes for a good price but leather is selling for shit.
Really, you can farm the Turtles and Lizards in Four Winds so fast that it's no wonder that leather is so abundant, and therefore cheap.

I barely even tried and my leatherworking is already up to 578.

Skinning those lizzards either gives you double leather, or leather and a prismatic scale and turtles have an extremely high drop rate on scales.

I must have a Blingtron 4000!

(the epic headgear is fantastic also!)

Decision made :)[DOUBLEPOST=1349735459][/DOUBLEPOST]
Every single MoP profession is easy as heck. I found leatherworking way worse than any profession ever getting to 525. Heavy Hide can suck a dick in low levels.
Getting enchanting to 500 was horrid. 500-600 was super fast.

Dave

Staff member
I am now officially against the realm balancing. I'm trying to farm some Fel Iron for my JC and Hellfire is overrun with people doing the same thing. Fuck this thing, man.

I am now officially against the realm balancing. I'm trying to farm some Fel Iron for my JC and Hellfire is overrun with people doing the same thing. Fuck this thing, man.
Yeah, try questing there. Was enough to get me to quit the game.