Wyrmrest Accord WoW Guild Sexy Fun Time.

The server I was on crashed as I was doing the preliminary garrison quests. Now I'm back in Pandaria with no apparent way back while people in trade chat lol about having their garrison hearthstones.

Just as I post this I find the tiny dark portal.

The server I was on crashed as I was doing the preliminary garrison quests. Now I'm back in Pandaria with no apparent way back while people in trade chat lol about having their garrison hearthstones.

Just as I post this I find the tiny dark portal.
Someone on guild Mumble was complaining how they couldn't fly through the portal to get back.

So one does simply walk into Draenor. :D

Dave

Staff member
Going to be logging in soon. I'll be on my Hunter but later if someone wants to do it partnered guild-style I got my Warrior ready to go.

This expansion is excellent stuff so far, and despite the freemium feel, the garrison is a fun time sink (also, they don't sell blizzbucks to speed shit up).

I am at work. =/

Plan to play later today after my son goes to sleep. Can't wait. The beta was amazing and it's going to be a lot of fun really focusing on the content now.

This expansion is excellent stuff so far, and despite the freemium feel, the garrison is a fun time sink (also, they don't sell blizzbucks to speed shit up).
Well, they kind of already had that in Pandarea with the gardening. That was basically farmville in WoW.

I'm going to try to get a few hours in today if I can. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens when Thrall runs into his father.

So, here's a weird bug I encountered. I took a wind rider on a new alt of mine, and instead of getting onto the back of a wyvern, I instead slowly swam through the air.

I'm still swimming as I type this, slowly going towards my destination.

This is going to take awhile...

So, here's a weird bug I encountered. I took a wind rider on a new alt of mine, and instead of getting onto the back of a wyvern, I instead slowly swam through the air.

I'm still swimming as I type this, slowly going towards my destination.

This is going to take awhile...
Silly Poe, you should have taken a swim speed potion before hand :p

Bump.

Just as I started to write this, I realized I should have checked the last seen times on the rest of the guild. Of course, I'm now on my laptop that doesn't have WoW installed, and my authenticator is on my desk at home. But really, it seems like I'm a guild of one now. Is anyone else in the Crimson Battalion still playing?

(ETA: Just checked the armory, and I'm about half the roster. :foreveralone:)

Last edited:
I've managed to kick the habit. At least until Legion, when I'll briefly unkick it and then slowly remember why I quit in the first place.

Reactions: Dei

Dave

Staff member
I may still have one character in it although I haven't been in WoW for a while. It just got draining keeping up with the garrison. It was nice at first but it got old fast.

On the odd time I play, I do play usually as my Shaman or Druid who are in the guild. I did get back in for a while when Legion came out, but have gotten super busy with work and Destiny raiding.

Time to Brazelton the Crimson Battalion? My rogue was the only one who's been on in the last 6+ months, and that was only to do some old raids since now I learned transmog is cross-faction.