[TV] Winter HAS COME! - A Game of Thrones

TIL Grey Worm can teleport.

Also how are so make Dothraki left after they all charged into the Night King's army. :|

I'm assuming that's Ash falling from the sky and not snow, but either way it makes great dragon camoflauge.

Dany sounds like Thanos.

Bitches be crazy yo.

Wow, she's dead early.... Too early...

Jon should have given Ghost headpats.

Huh, weird flex Drogon.

Jon probably confessed like a sucker.

I don't understand how this isn't just a battle of mad Unsullied and Dothraki. What is this diplomacy shit.

Lol @ Edmure Tully getting shut the fuck down.

Who are these Night's Watch randos anyways?

I wonder if Dany's troops are going to continue on a path of world conquest or just quietly go home.

I think Bran is actually the best compromise, if they had actually taken their time with this season and didn't rush the crap out of it, it would have been better though.

Bronn being in the King's Council wut.

Seriously with the terrible Ghost CGI. I wonder if they edited it in after the uproar over lack of headpats. It just looks shoddy after Drogon.

I hope Jon is just going to live with the Wildlings and spend the rest of life with his one true love, Tormund Giantsbane.

Last edited:
I'm sitting here cursing like Charlton Heston at the end of Planet of the Apes. There is a popcorn-fart thunderstorm north of me, but is somehow blocking HBO now even though the dish is pointed south.

I am surprisingly fine with this finale. Under other circumstances, probably not, but given how this season was going, it was better than I thought it was going to be.

EDIT: Hang on, one thing:
Mr. Z and I were both hoping Drogon was going to set Jon on fire. THAT would have been a surprise twist and the quality I've come to expect over the years. Pity.

Why is there still a Night's Watch?
For the last few decades the Night's Watch was mostly a penal colony more then anything.

Oh also...

I am pretty sure considering the North has broken from the rest, and just due to most of the damage done overall, there is no way for the Night's Watch to be enforced anyways. Brann sent Jon there because he knew Jon would ultimately leave to lead the freefolk once they returned north of the wall.

Last edited:
We need a representative from Dorne. Make sure he looks both handsome and bored. What? Make any mention at all about how they sat the whole war out? Nah.

I think Jon ended up where he was meant to end up. That part felt ok for the most part. North of the wall with the freefolk was the only place he was remotely happy.

I half expected Drogon to start talking. Holy shit what was that scene? I like that the iron throne got melted but man, Cercie should have been sitting in it.

Tyrion finding Jamie and Cercie got me.

Legit didn't like everyone laughing at the idea of democracy. Like... If you're going to break the wheel let's fucking break it.

Also would have traded out Edmure talking for the show just ending two minutes earlier.

Ugh. Ok whatever.

I was legit mad at the nightwatch nonsense. They're leaving. What, are they going to come back and check and see if he's still up there every so often? Fuck off. At least he immediately fucked off.

I am aware it was a pretense to set him free.

Last edited:
I think this season would have been much better if it had been 2 or 3 seasons. As it is, it’s a horrible flurry of “stuff happens because we want it to”.

I really hoped that Brann was controlling Drogon the whole time. I’m still not convinced he wasn’t. Especially with the scene with Jon, and his comment to Tyrion during the council. He seems crazy enough to know it had to go down that way, and make it happen.

Starks really made out like bandits eh?

I honestly thought the episode was going to be a bigger trainwreck than it was. It must have just been the torpedo'd expectations from the previous few.

ftga4ke9taz21.jpg

Also,
FB_IMG_1558334118625.jpg

Last edited:
I think this season would have been much better if it had been 2 or 3 seasons. As it is, it’s a horrible flurry of “stuff happens because we want it to”.

I really hoped that Brann was controlling Drogon the whole time. I’m still not convinced he wasn’t. Especially with the scene with Jon, and his comment to Tyrion during the council. He seems crazy enough to know it had to go down that way, and make it happen.
Gotta get that Disney Star Wars money ASAP.

EDIT: And now Star Wars is trending, not because of anything Star Wars happening itself, but because of Thrones fans dragging the writers over why they rushed three seasons into six episodes.

Last edited: