[TV] Winter HAS COME! - A Game of Thrones

Ha ha, so apparently Kitt Harrington and Rose Leslie couldn't wait to get to the sex scenes and just started actually dating.

North_Ranger

Staff member
I hope that bodes well for online chemistry.

Also, I wonder if their pillow talk includes her whispering "You know nothing, Jon Snow" ;)

BananaHands

Staff member
:aaah:
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-[DOUBLEPOST=1346859658][/DOUBLEPOST]EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

GasBandit

Staff member
You guys would not believe how many blonde chick toons there are running around in guildwars 2 calling themselves some variant of "khaleesi," or "the dragonmother," or "Daenerys"

Guy should be writing the next book when he clearly isn't... guy is 64.... and the T.V series is going onto Season 3. This means in about 2-3 years they'll catch up.... maybe if we're lucky Book 6 will come out by then.

And after Book 5... he has a lot to make up for.
Maybe he lost interest? I can see him finishing off Book 5 and going "Huh. I kind of... don't care anymore. Why did I kill everyone I liked off?" :p

But seriously, I hope he gets it in gear. He's got a lot of ground to cover to get stuff back on track.

You guys are making me cry :confused:

(Take into account I didn't suffer the wait for Dance, I read them all this past year)

That's my major concern as well, the guy won't finish the books, he's got a track record of not being able to finish projects and he's getting old. Reading him fucking around with his blog about events covered in his blog made me very annoyed.

Went to Portugal? Good for you. Now, where are you at in Book 6? Are you halfway done? Or are you going to dick around for 5 years until 2016 before releasing the next book?

You guys would not believe how many blonde chick toons there are running around in guildwars 2 calling themselves some variant of "khaleesi," or "the dragonmother," or "Daenerys"
I saw a Maekar Targaryen once... now that's how you do it.

My "favorite": Arwenola Targaryen.
In LotRo, on a RP server to top things...
Maekar is an actual character from a short story by Martin (and the wiki says he became king for a while), which i read a while back (well the comic book adaptation, the book just last week, the comic pretty much covered everything really).

North_Ranger

Staff member
I caved in and ordered a 30-day cable package so I could watch the second season. Some thoughts as follows...

- Not as bad as people made it out to be. Okay, Tyrion still doesn't get all the credit he is due in the books, but he still manages to kick major ass.
- The series apparently loves to kill tertiary characters pretty much for shits and giggles. Goddammit, why'd you have to rub off
Doreah and Irri
? I liked them.
- I dreaded how Dany's pieces would turn out. When reading The Clash of Kings, I thought it pretty much went "Dany does nothing... then she still does nothing... she does something... whoops, we're at the end". I think they managed to give her some good action, though I was hoping that the one word would be saved for later:
Dracarys.
- The whole Yara thing? Goddammit, was Osha's name mentioned even once? Seriously, people.
- No Bastard of Bolton yet :( Or Strong Belwas. Or Arstan.
- Looking forward for more Jon Snow and Ygritte.
- No weasel soup. Goddammit.
- Dragons, direwolves and wights, two thumbs up.