Whine like a baby, now with 500% more drama!

Thanks for the advice, but my dad was able to trade the car in for a used stationwagon, gonna get it tomorrow. Wish I coulda gotten my old car fixed, but at least I'm mobile again.

Zappit

Staff member
Got rear-ended today. Guy behind me slid on the slushy road, and went right into me. I like Sables. My car literally only has a scratch - not even a dent - but his front bumper was pretty crunched. Lucky on my part, as I saw it coming in my rear-view and was able to brace myself.

It's my birthday today. I'm getting so many facebook notifications, even from my sister and parents.

Not one person has called me.

I feel spoiled...but I would like a phone call.

I'm all stuffed up from sickness, but give me your number and I'll call you maybe.
That doesn't rhyme.[DOUBLEPOST=1359481451][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's my birthday today. I'm getting so many facebook notifications, even from my sister and parents.

Not one person has called me.

I feel spoiled...but I would like a phone call.
Happy happy birthday!

I'll call you once I get this string and can contraption repaired. Or give me a Googlenumber and I'll Googlephone you.

I'm chatting with a friend, who was educated in a small private school before going to college, and she's complaining about learning Chinese in the 2nd grade and getting to learn German starting at age 10. Oh, boo hoo. I was dying to learn a language in elementary school, but my pitiful public education didn't offer anything like that.

Stupid SAD. Good thing I already have a prescription for Bupropion XL.
Dude - you live in one of the three dreariest cities in America! Of course you have SAD. If you didn't already have it, you'd probably have developed it by now.

I should know. I used to live in one of the other two dreariest cities in the US.

Dude - you live in one of the three dreariest cities in America! Of course you have SAD. If you didn't already have it, you'd probably have developed it by now.

I should know. I used to live in one of the other two dreariest cities in the US.
Yeah. It took years for me to figure it out though, for some reason.

On a very much related note, I really hate trying to readjust to medications. It's 1:31am and I should have been in bed hours ago. But noooooo, instead of gently coming down off of my Bupropion high (it's XL, so it should be a very small high), I'm going straight from "small child on a sugar high after a day at the state fair" to a "frazzled nerves and shaking, just on the verge of falling off the panic attack cliff."

Stupid SAD. Good thing I already have a prescription for Bupropion XL.

Sunbeds can actually help with this. You don't have to go for long periods of time. Just sitting under one for 10 minutes a week can improve your Vitamin D levels and help produce Serotonin.