Whine like a baby, now with 500% more drama!

Winter is over. Except for our annual Easter cold snap. We actually had snow on the ground in April for Easter weekend one year, even though it was like 80F just a week earlier.

You guys all suck, you know that?

Light snow, 10°F, with a low of -3°F tonight. It's supposed to get more "balmy" by Monday, when we're slated to crack freezing with a high of 37°F - which will mean all this fresh snow is going to start melting. Yay.

Cajungal

Staff member
G'ah. I'm in a terrible mood. The past couple weeks at school have been murder. I've had to sacrifice morning planning time to sub for missing teachers because of this flu/dying relatives epidemic that hit our school, so I'm way behind on preparing. Then this morning I get a goddamned email from the head of school asking that I fill in for a teacher who won't be able to help chaperone a field trip. So that's 2 more hours down the drain so our students can go and suffer through some performance by a herd of home-schooled kids with broadway dreams... AND I can't work in my office after school because my classroom is STILL the after-care room until we can get enough money to expand the campus. Thirty fucking pre-k kids screaming in my lab is the best reminder to take my damn pill in the morning. I want a vacation.

Found out the pink and white 3DS XL I wanted to get my wife in March is limited edition, so once they run out of it, it'll be much more expensive. The price already jumped $20 on Amazon, so now I'm having to buy it much earlier when she doesn't even have any 3DS games. Annoying.

Although, perhaps I can hide its presence and turn it to my advantage somehow when needing a quick "but look what I got you" type of escape for something I did.

Star trek: enterprise should called star trek: ends on a series of real downers, man.

Fuck that was brutal. Longer blog rant to come.

BananaHands

Staff member
Went on a date last night.

I went into it thinking "Aw, I'll just do this because I have nothing to do" to finding out that she's incredibly awesome. So, obviously, after realizing that I went from being cool and collected to talking way too much and kind of being awkward. Date ended in an awkward hug. Going to text her later, will keep you posted on if I flubbed up or not.

GasBandit

Staff member
Oh man, you were crusin' in style. I used to have a 95 New Yorker. Most comfortable vehicle ever.
My Grandfather used to drive a 92 Chrysler New Yorker 5th Avenue. The back seat could have housed a small family, and its suspension was like riding on a matress comprised entirely of breasts. Maintenance was a bitch though.

My Grandfather used to drive a 92 Chrysler New Yorker 5th Avenue. The back seat could have housed a small family, and its suspension was like riding on a matress comprised entirely of breasts. Maintenance was a bitch though.
Yeah, whatever they upholstered those cars with might as well have been made from angel down it was so soft.

1998 Lincoln Towncar.
They only quit making the engines for that car 2 years ago. They are in all the Mustangs until then to. There are parts. You may have to downgrade if it is a suspension issue. Panther bodies were on sale until very recently. I sold my 1999 Mercury Grand Marquis DeSade just 3 years ago.