Whine like a baby, now with 500% more drama!

My brother hardly seasoned my chicken at all the other day. I just find it ridiculous because I know he knows I like my chicken skin COVERED in spices and yet he just lightly dusts it. Its just inconsiderate is all.

My brother hardly seasoned my chicken at all the other day. I just find it ridiculous because I know he knows I like my chicken skin COVERED in spices and yet he just lightly dusts it. Its just inconsiderate is all.

He cooked for you, and he's inconsiderate?

As someone who enjoys cooking, I have to say "Make it yourself then."

He cooked for you, and he's inconsiderate?

As someone who enjoys cooking, I have to say "Make it yourself then."
I usually do but I was out all day at school. I know I sound picky, but I like my chicken a certain way and I just find it odd since he's seen how I like to eat it. I'm not saying he's the anti-christ or anything, but I would've just liked it if he payed attention to that small detail is all.

Cajungal

Staff member
Teaching's better again, but the 5th grade class is a bunch of entitled, sarcastic shits. I WISH I could be free to tell them just how horrible they are. But noooo.... their parents love them. I'm sick of people telling me to praise the good one and "redirect" the ones who are off task. This group flat out does not care... but I have a plan... Oh yes, I have a plan.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Teaching's better again, but the 5th grade class is a bunch of entitled, sarcastic shits. I WISH I could be free to tell them just how horrible they are. But noooo.... their parents love them. I'm sick of people telling me to praise the good one and "redirect" the ones who are off task. This group flat out does not care... but I have a plan... Oh yes, I have a plan.
If it involves hand-cuffs, hot glue and cacti, I say go for it.

144 extra-nippy doomweasels coming up!
Would you like an extra one to sit on your shoulder and hiss while you laugh maniacally?

Whoa whoa whoa... does one have to be an elementary school teacher to be eligible for these doomweasels? Because I know a few kids at a local high school that need to be nipped by a doomweasel or two.

Oh, I love you, Cheesy1! Want another girlfriend? ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1350609366][/DOUBLEPOST]
Whoa whoa whoa... does one have to be an elementary school teacher to be eligible for these doomweasels? Because I know a few kids at a local high school that need to be nipped by a doomweasel or two.
Nope, I can send you a sack or two also. Just give me your address and I'll personally deliver the doomies myself.

An hour and 30 minutes of class...I had to fart through all of them. You know how painful it is holding in gas for that long?! And I had to wait until break or I'd miss something in the lecture.

An hour and 30 minutes of class...I had to fart through all of them. You know how painful it is holding in gas for that long?! And I had to wait until break or I'd miss something in the lecture.
It's more fun if you're the teacher. If I let it rip, who's going to tell me I'm wrong?