Whine like a baby, now with 500% more drama!

I'd like to say that I really hate PivotCharts... except that I don't. Conceptually, PivotCharts are hideously useful things. It's just that whomever was responsible for putting together the SQL queries that determine what data I can pull out of the database into this specific PivotChart had completely different criteria than I do, and the fact that my boss wants a report based on this Pivot that doesn't really pertain to the criteria of the queries means that I'm trying to cobble together a report based on the wrong kind of data that I then have to clean up and/or datasmith into looking like what they want it to look like. I'd be much better off being able to write my own SQL queries; but there's no way in hell I'm going to get that access.

I received some back-channel communication (info I'd normally not be privy to) which suggests my employment here is not likely to be long. The bottom line needs significant and immediate improvement, and I'm rather well paid compared to other expendable employees.

Many bothans died to bring me this information.
I thought you did independent contract work. Is this a contract thing that is going sour?

I gotta wait 2 weeks for this damned work study thing. This is pretty much the only way I'll get a job, seeing as how my other option kind-of fell flat a few weeks back. I was going to get a job at this restaurant during the summer but then this huge power-surge happened taking out a whole bunch of neighborhood's electricity. There was a parade happening that day so my friend's restaurant stocked up on extra food. After the power-outage it all spoiled in the fridge. The restaurant is doing fine but it set them back a bit so no job for me. At least my friend's restaurant is still around so that's good for him at least.

You ready for my many 'I' sentances barage?

I just...hate today.

I don't know, do you ever just have those days where you chastise yourself for anything that goes wrong?

I think I'm just tired....I've been searching for HOURS to find the perfect color of shirt for my Cheshire cat costume (which is so dumb that I'm this worked up over it - I'm only going to wear the thing twice; once for a photoshoot and then for the party). I've done three searches on ebay so far and after looking through every page from the first two searches, I am now 84 pages into my third search. Just...why? I don't know why it matters to me so much.

I cheated on my diet today, which makes me sad....I feel this crazy need to push myself harder, try harder. Any results I see from my exercising and diet is minute and barely visible...I want to see results. I just...need to push harder. I need to see these results, I need the encouragement of seeing my hard work I've done accomplish something, I just want them so bad..

I feel so full of rage today.

And there's a cursed fly buzzing around that I can't catch! C'mon!

The models in my figure drawing class are coming next week. So we had to draw from a video. Most tedious thing I have ever seen. The instructor in the video would go on for 3 minutes about pointless bull-crap when all we wanted to to was draw the models in the video. Even my Teacher thought this lady talked too much.

Little Caesar's has stopped making anything but HOTNREDDY pizzas. My guilty pleasure was a Little Caesar's Stuffed Crust Meat Lovers pizza. They no longer make those at all. And no, Pizza Hut stuffed crust has always been a greasy, disgusting mess made with their awful grease dough, shitty, super shitty pseudocheese and exorbitant prices. They are no comparison. Little Caesar's Stuffed Crust was deliciously shitty, not shitty shitty.

So, taking it back to a hot button topic, fuck HAWTNREADY and everyone that buys them.

Foodie hipster snob out!

My local little caesers makes whatever I ask for, so it's probably just that your local franchise has limited their menu.

But it's true that most frequently I only ask for hot and ready.

Maybe try living more in the US and less in canuckistan.
Checking their website, they still do shit like make a pizza with the toppings you want, but they've stopped doing all their non-regular pizzas.

Even outside of Canuckistan.

Have to admit... not a Pizza Hut fan at all.

I'm very lucky, an authentic Napoletan pizza place opened up 5 minutes from my house... they have amazing authentic pizza.

For sloppy pizza, we got a local place that does a decent job.

I honestly am in shock when people tell me they like Pizza Hut. It's more expensive than everywhere else, has the greasiest crust and the lowest quality toppings (I'm almost certain that an extra cheese pizza once had processed white cheese slices on it).

I just miss the days that Pizza Hut had the best pizzas on the planet, and cooked their pies in pizza ovens, not second hand Burger King flame broiler, conveyor belts.

I honestly am in shock when people tell me they like Pizza Hut. It's more expensive than everywhere else, has the greasiest crust and the lowest quality toppings (I'm almost certain that an extra cheese pizza once had processed white cheese slices on it).
Come to Montreal bro.

The mecca of YUMMY.

You're not working anyways right? :)

A few years ago I would have agreed. Now, however, a new owner took over the two Pizza Huts in my area. They revamped the restuarants, hired a whole new staff, etc.

It is expensive...but it now my fav. franchise pizza place. The last time I went we had the best god damn server in the world. He had us in stitches and was quick and polite. The food wasn't greasy at all and we had a wonderful time.

A few days later we got dressed up and headed to a fancy restaurant. It was damn near empty but we only saw our server thrice: once to order our food, once to drop it off, and once to bring us our bill. The rest of the times we could hear her bullshitting with the kitchen staff, laughing, swearing and talking about how 'wasted' she was the night before. The food came a half hour after we ordered it and wasn't what we asked for. The bill was nasty.

So...yeh...maybe our pizza hut is just...better?[DOUBLEPOST=1347555181][/DOUBLEPOST]
I just miss the days that Pizza Hut had the best pizzas on the planet, and cooked their pies in pizza ovens, not second hand Burger King flame broiler, conveyor belts.
They also got their over back. You can see into the kitchen as you come in through the door. Guys making pizzas and loading/unloading them from the oven.

I am now STARVED.

I honestly can't stand any of the big three (Hut, Dominos, or Papa John's) anymore. Of course, it might help if any of the three local to us ever got my damn order right.

I miss my favorite family-owned places back in NJ. I'd even take the little pizza shop we always ordered from in CA. I hate Pizza Hut's nasty tasting sauce. Dominos gives me "impending doom". Papa John's is ok, but damn their pizza is expensive here! I really like California Pizza Kitchen, but they also charge more than I want to pay for their tiny pizzas since I have to order at least 2 to feed the 4 of us. We tried one local place that is supposed to have the best pizza on the island, but it's deep dish (which I don't care for) and more expensive than Papa Johns! So for now I buy cheap, shitty DiGiorno frozen pizzas and doctor them up myself.

I miss my favorite family-owned places back in NJ. I'd even take the little pizza shop we always ordered from in CA. I hate Pizza Hut's nasty tasting sauce. Dominos gives me "impending doom". Papa John's is ok, but damn their pizza is expensive here! I really like California Pizza Kitchen, but they also charge more than I want to pay for their tiny pizzas since I have to order at least 2 to feed the 4 of us. We tried one local place that is supposed to have the best pizza on the island, but it's deep dish (which I don't care for) and more expensive than Papa Johns! So for now I buy cheap, shitty DiGiorno frozen pizzas and doctor them up myself.
I was very hungry the other day, and needed something to eat while I fixed dinner, so I picked up a Tombstone Supreme pizza... far and away better than anything I've been able to get from the big 3 for the past 2.5 years.

I used to get Tombstone all the time many years ago. I don't know what made me switch to DiGiorno once I got to CA. I used to like Trader Joe's pizzas when we lived in CA, too, but no TJ's here.

It just kind of makes me sad that something that costs a fraction of the price, is frozen when I get it home, and still takes less time to cook than it takes to get a "fresh" pizza delivered, is so very much better than delivery.

I miss actual deep dish pizzas from Pizza Hut... They cost much more than the normal Pizza but they had a thick crust, and heaping servings of toppings. Now the deep dish is half-assed bread pizza with hardly any toppings.

Little Caesar's has stopped making anything but HOTNREDDY pizzas. My guilty pleasure was a Little Caesar's Stuffed Crust Meat Lovers pizza. They no longer make those at all. And no, Pizza Hut stuffed crust has always been a greasy, disgusting mess made with their awful grease dough, shitty, super shitty pseudocheese and exorbitant prices. They are no comparison. Little Caesar's Stuffed Crust was deliciously shitty, not shitty shitty.

So, taking it back to a hot button topic, fuck HAWTNREADY and everyone that buys them.

Foodie hipster snob out!
That's what you get for being a Detroit Red Wings fan for so long. :p ;)

I've made it part of my code never to get pizza from a chain restaurant. Why? WHY?! Imagine yourself a young boy of ten. You ask your father for pizza, and since the Dominos is the closest to the post office we go in there. We ask for two large pizzas...they are small. Smaller than a racist's perception of certain people's genitalia, smaller than the heart of a generic lawyer, smaller than a third thing that is supposed to be small that I cannot think of right now. And what was worse...it was cold. COLD! We waited ten minutes for that damn pizza to be cooked IN AN OVEN and it was cold. So needless to say I have never bought pizza from there again. I only ate one slice at a friends house since then and while it isn't as bad as the old version it tasted like something an 8 year old made. Ever since then I've only bought pizza from independent venues where an actual LARGE pizza is actually quite LARGE!

Angelos: Independently owned since 1980.