Whine like a baby, now with 500% more drama!

- @fade leaves burnt-out hull of car.
-Is arrested and thrown in jail
(some time passes)
-"What are you in here for?"
-"....Litterin'."

--Patrick

Last edited:
Starting to wonder if by comfortable with driving, they actually meant "comfortable with not being able to read street signs but driving anyways."

Whose got two thumbs and puked RIGHT at the end of the family reunion after everything was nice beforehand? THIS GU-I am dying of embarrassment.
Because you drank too much, or was it something you ate? Because if it's the latter, whoever made that dish is probably sharing the embarassment.

Because you drank too much, or was it something you ate? Because if it's the latter, whoever made that dish is probably sharing the embarassment.
Drank too much/ate too much, we were just about to leave so I tried to hork down my beer but it triggered my gag reflex and now I feel a fool.

AND then ANOTHER person puked at the party and they blamed it on me because after cleaning up my OWN mess I'd apparently lie about another-OH HOW I LOVE FAMILY REUNIONS!

Going to lose my shit at the next person who says "But when I/ someone I know had LASIK they could see fine the next day."

fade

Staff member
Is that like knowing the slang, but using it wrong on purpose to annoy your teens? Because that's fun.

Is that like knowing the slang, but using it wrong on purpose to annoy your teens? Because that's fun.
Or referencing multiple things that aren't necessarily connected / don't work that way. "Oh, hey, are you snapchatting some selfies on your instagram?"

GasBandit

Staff member
Also putting "the" in front of things that don't require a definite article. Bonus points for then pluralizing something incorrectly.

"I saw it on the facebooks."