Whine like a baby, now with 500% more drama!

Yay. My gut is all knotted up. I am fatigued. I feel slightly dizzy. I still have at least two hours before I can go home, and a deadline tomorrow at 5. I hope that I am well by morning. I don't have time to be sick.

fade

Staff member
Yay. My gut is all knotted up. I am fatigued. I feel slightly dizzy. I still have at least two hours before I can go home, and a deadline tomorrow at 5. I hope that I am well by morning. I don't have time to be sick.
Do you keep on forgetting the lyrics that you wrote down?

The weapons on my best Neopet have vanished without a trace. Either it was a glitch or someone accessed my account.

Those weapons cost around 20 million neopoints at the time of purchase. Might be worth more or less now, not sure.

Neopets support say there's nothing they can do, because there's nothing in their logs that shows I ever owned these weapons.

I mean, I don't even really play Neopets any more, I just visit every few months out of nostalgia. But still... I worked long and hard for those weapons.

The weapons on my best Neopet have vanished without a trace. Either it was a glitch or someone accessed my account.

Those weapons cost around 20 million neopoints at the time of purchase. Might be worth more or less now, not sure.

Neopets support say there's nothing they can do, because there's nothing in their logs that shows I ever owned these weapons.

I mean, I don't even really play Neopets any more, I just visit every few months out of nostalgia. But still... I worked long and hard for those weapons.
Maybe it was account theft, or maybe it was an intervention.

Maybe it was account theft, or maybe it was an intervention.
I'm inclined to think it's a glitch, because the support guy says the logs don't show the weapons ever leaving my account. In fact, the logs don't show the weapons ever existing on my account. Except I know that's not true, because I remember buying and using them.

Oh well, it's not that big a deal anyway, since I don't really play Neopets these days.

@HCGLNS thought that goiters were gout and that @Steinman was saying my bears had funky feet :(
Goiters are inflamed thyroid glands in the neck, and unusually bad cases present as patients lifting their heads up to avoid putting pressure on their abnormally swollen necks.

Your bears have almost no necks and are looking up.

Well I thought it was funny...

Goiters are inflamed thyroid glands in the neck, and unusually bad cases present as patients lifting their heads up to avoid putting pressure on their abnormally swollen necks.

Your bears have almost no necks and are looking up.

Well I thought it was funny...
I thought it was cute :). I also thought my husband not knowing what it was was also amusing :)