Whine like a baby, now with 500% more drama!

Thank god. I don't know what we'd do without inane commentary.
I see. I didn't realize I was being so mind-numbingly boring. I know I'm not as smart as most of the people here but I had hoped that my silliness had made at least a few people smile but I guess that's not the case.

Dave, delete my account. I'm not going to subject Halforums to my inanity anymore.

I see. I didn't realize I was being so mind-numbingly boring. I know I'm not as smart as most of the people here but I had hoped that my silliness had made at least a few people smile but I guess that's not the case.

Dave, delete my account. I'm not going to subject Halforums to my inanity anymore.
Pretty sure blotsfan is referring to this:

Let's keep the stupid questions and inane commentary to a minimum, shall we?

Dave

Staff member

I leave for lunch and this happens? I'm not ever going to lunch again! We love our crazy ferret lady!

Pretty sure he was talking about everyone else ;)

"Inane commentary" is just how I would say my posts are, if I was as smart as you and could write words with more than one sounds.

I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that. I was trying to go for what @drifter posted.

I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that. I was trying to go for what @drifter posted.
I owe you a huge apology. I'm so sorry I took my stress and anger out on you this morning. You did nothing wrong and I threw a tantrum like a child.

Everyone else, I'm sorry you had to witness my public meltdown. I should have walked away and cooled down rather than behaving like I did.

I hope y'all will forgive me.

I owe you a huge apology. I'm so sorry I took my stress and anger out on you this morning. You did nothing wrong and I threw a tantrum like a child.

Everyone else, I'm sorry you had to witness my public meltdown. I should have walked away and cooled down rather than behaving like I did.

What public meltdown? What walkaway? All these doomweasles assure us that this is perfectly normal from time to time.

(please help)

(They're going to kill us)

If you haven't noticed, people here do do this from time to time.

--Patrick

Don't worry about it. How about you just tell the weasels to go easy on me and we can call it even?

Cajungal

Staff member
@Emrys yet another *HUG* because we love you!

In stupider news, I'm a greeter for our school's yearly screening day, and it's mostly just standing around. That's not the problem, though. I brought books. There is NO food in the house, so I drove to a cafe for an coffee and an English muffin...and my wallet is back home, still in my teacher bag. Good thing I left a stash of almond butter balls in the freezer. Still...not as good as a warm English muffin with egg and a hot cafe au lait.

Non-whine, really, when I think about it. I have food, and I'm reading Terry Pratchett with a view of magnificent oak trees.

Shut up, Seej.

Today is my daughter's birthday. Both of my kids are officially in double digits now. [emoji22] [emoji22] [emoji22] [emoji22]

Also my daughter is having a sleepover tonight. The only saving grace is that they will be out of the house for three hours to hang out at the rec center after they have cake, so they won't really be here until 10:30. Of course, the odds of them going to sleep then? Not high.

Today is my daughter's birthday. Both of my kids are officially in double digits now. [emoji22] [emoji22] [emoji22] [emoji22]

Also my daughter is having a sleepover tonight. The only saving grace is that they will be out of the house for three hours to hang out at the rec center after they have cake, so they won't really be here until 10:30. Of course, the odds of them going to sleep then? Not high.
I am so sorry but no, it will likely be an all-nighter. Our daughter's was.[DOUBLEPOST=1454279709,1454279655][/DOUBLEPOST]My whine...

I bought these super cute capri leggings from Costco today. I am so short that they are full pants :(

I am so sorry but no, it will likely be an all-nighter. Our daughter's was.[DOUBLEPOST=1454279709,1454279655][/DOUBLEPOST]My whine...

I bought these super cute capri leggings from Costco today. I am so short that they are full pants :(
And that is why I never buy capris either. :(