Whine like a baby, now with 500% more drama!

Still cool! I should give Ugly Americans a second shot then.

Kay, whining time. Does anyone else find sober poeple incredibly annoying? It's all "Oh I'm so much healthier" or "You know that's just going to rot your liver." YES! I KNOW! I STILL LIKE TO DRINK! SHUT UP! And what stinks is that most of my friends who I used to drink with are sobering up. Thing is...most of my friends are younger than me, and I'm only 21.

So you helped minors gain access to alcohol?

Maybe people would stop trying to give you advice if you started making better life choices.

I just want to clarify: I don't drink. I some times indulge in pot but only in very...secure circumstances. My sister has been drinking since she was 14, much to my fathers chagrin (she was even sent to one of those camps for repeated abuse).

I also have cousin that have been drinknig since their teen years but those relatives had their liquor supplied by their parents and only inside their own home, under their watch.

I don't want to come off as judgemental. It just seems stupid to supply alcohol to your under aged friends. The won't get in much shit. You will.

I didn't supply the alcohol nor did I say I did. I just said I drank with them, mostly while in high school and even then not much. It wasn't until years later that I started drinking seriously which is when my friends sobered up. In fact, most of the time THEY brought the alcohol. Thanks for making assumptions that I'm a criminal by the way everybody.

Edit: Also, I ment like a year at the most younger. I thought it sounded funny, but whatever.

I'm not sure which is worse about watching How I Met Your Mother: how lonely I feel after watching the latest episode or how much I relate with Ted in wanting to find someone.

If it helps, I don't find the slightest bit of interest in what I feel is a massively overhyped show like "HIMYM".

My taste is subject though, as I adore Big Bang.

Eh, I like the absurdest humour the show has. It's like a sitcom if written for The Muppets, but with live actors (ironic, given Jason Seagal's involvement).

I need to see that show, a lot of people I know like it. Is "3 and a half men" cancelled yet? I've been asking since the show's airing but still.

S

SeraRelm

Bing Bang is watchable. I can skip a few weeks then catch up. South Park has been amazing this season. Oh yes, whine like a baby thread... hmm.

I could barely breathe for a few hours so I used a 6 year old inhaler a friend had given me for emergencies. Now I feel jittery, but I can breathe. I hope I don't die from this.

And like I pointed out, they have a similarity in the absurdest humour. And blatantly lame humour, with tongue firmly in cheek. To compare it with garbage like Date Movie is an insult.

S

SeraRelm

Keep in mind that some folks love notoriously horrible movies for the sake of just how bad they are.

And like I pointed out, they have a similarity in the absurdest humour. And blatantly lame humour, with tongue firmly in cheek. To compare it with garbage like Date Movie is an insult.
Blatantly lame humour? Check.
Absurdest humour? Check
Tongue in cheek? Check

How is it nothing the same by your definition?

Because Date Movie, like all the ___ Movie movies, just take well-known scenes from other movies, copy them almost exactly frame-for-frame, and then add a dick or fart joke as the punchline.

Well I respectfully disagree. "HEY! Watching tv shows does not make people violent! CANCELING TV-SHOWS DOES! THE WAYANS BROTHERS WAS A GOOD-ASS-SHOW! AND THEY DIDN'T EVEN GIVE US A FINAL EPISODE!" All while stabbing the other guy. Hilarious.

Edit: To Nick, that's pretty much in the films after the second Scary Movie. Course they DID that in Scary movie but guess what? It was intentional. Even made fun of it.

"Man, it's like I've seen this all before!"

"A bunch of your friends were killed?"

"Nah man, a movie called Scream! Same dialogue and everything."

My problem with the movie movies is that they make fun of things that are waaaaaaaaaay recent.

Because Date Movie, like all the ___ Movie movies, just take well-known scenes from other movies, copy them almost exactly frame-for-frame, and then add a dick or fart joke as the punchline.
Not disagreeing with you, THOSE ARE reasons why they're different. Not the ones you gave before, which are the same reasons you're connecting HIMYM and Muppets. That's my point.

Not disagreeing with you, THOSE ARE reasons why they're different. Not the ones you gave before, which are the same reasons you're connecting HIMYM and Muppets. That's my point.
Sure, but connecting it with Date Movie just made no sense to me. I just see similarities in the humour between the two, that's all. I didn't say they were EXACTLY the same.

Anyway, I grow tired of this inane discussion. I'm going to bed.

Much like connecting HIMYM and Muppets made no sense either. Again, that was my point.

"Tired of this innane conversation".

Yeah, get some sleep.