Whine like a baby, now with 500% more drama!

S

SeraRelm

Yay, I have a day off! I think I'll play some Star Wars the Old Republic!

Servers down until tonight.

34 is 2 more teeth than adult humans normally have. And that's including wisdom teeth. Did two of your deciduous teeth not fall out?
Yes. It sucked. Six teeth were pulled out that day. Good thing it was on holiday or I would've missed school. Oddly enough, that's not the record for wisdom teeth to be pulled out of someone.

Been a couple weeks since one of the big rats bit the baby's tail. Since then we've had an infection, a vet visit, two medicines given, swelling, pus, a gaping wound with tendons showing, another vet visit, and at this point we're soaking his tail in a diluted iodine solution, squeezing out abcesses, another soak, topical medicine, and then burn cream.

The whining is less about all the work we have to do, and more about how fucking awful I feel having to put the little guy through all this. I wish the big rat had just bit my finger instead; none of this would've happened then and the baby wouldn't have to be suffering constant cleanings and medicine.

My Grandmother had a stroke yesterday morning. She is now unable to move her right arm & leg and is having trouble speaking. Last I heard she was going to be released from the hospital, but we are going to have to find a new care facility for her so they can closely monitor her status. :(

My Grandmother had a stroke yesterday morning. She is now unable to move her right arm & leg and is having trouble speaking. Last I heard she was going to be released from the hospital, but we are going to have to find a new care facility for her so they can closely monitor her status. :(
Oh man. I went through this with my grandfather many years ago. I was quite young and didn't understand it, but for encouragement: I had many, many years of him afterwards.

S

SeraRelm

I fucking hate it when this one person hangs out with my friends, unfortunately, they are also friends. It's a constant strain on me at least because they consistently do everything (passive aggressively) within their power to make me feel unwelcome. From snide comments to talking shit behind my back.

I fucking hate it when this one person hangs out with my friends, unfortunately, they are also friends. It's a constant strain on me at least because they consistently do everything (passive aggressively) within their power to make me feel unwelcome. From snide comments to talking shit behind my back.
That was my situation for a couple years in my group. Group eventually got sick of that person's attitude and fortunately booted. Hopefully the same will happen to your shit-talker.

M

makare

I have a few friends who are friends with this one guy who is arrogant tool. Most of us know this and avoid him but when those of us who haven't realized it for some reason have a party he is often invited. This makes the rest of us uncomfortable. It is a mystery why some people are friends with asshats.

I know exactly what you mean Quotemander Prime, I got a nasty bout of food poisoning today and did everything I could to stay functioning. I ended up going to sleep around 7pm and just got up now at 5:30am. I won't be going to work either, obviously....