Whats for Dinner?

IMG_1082.JPG
That pretty cake had to get tossed before being eaten. The cats ripped the plastic wrap off part of it and when we got home from having our hair done, there was a layer of dead fruit flies in it. Super gross.

So, I did this:

I also bought Tupperware cake and cupcake protectors. I'm sure there's a better word.

I had extra batter that I didn't know what to do with, so I used a bread pan and made a loaf of angel food bread lol.

I hate fish. My mother used to force us to eat it and she never took the bones out. It was super nasty. I'm barfing in my mouth as I type this.

Not even glitter could fix her nasty bone-fish.

On a happy note, the angel food cupcakes were awesome.

I love Red Lobster!! So much. They don't have any out here. Probably because there are guys selling real seafood out of trucks on the side of the road often :(
When I was growing up in small-town redneck Texas, red lobster was the most upscale restaurant in town. We ate there like only a small handful of times when I was a kid.

Now, I consider it more like the Bennigan's of seafood. But I still love it :)

If you're out in Western Canada, IMO the only thing that Red Lobster has going for it over Joey's Only seafood is the "they're like crack" biscuits that RL has. Everything else at Joey's is better IMO, including the prices.

Those biscuits are wicked. I’m going to try and learn how to make them.
You can start by buying them from Costco. No shit, for at least a while (maybe still do? Haven't looked) they sold an officially-branded Red Lobster kit to make them. All the dry stuff, no cheese either (for obvious reasons), and the procedure is there.

So make that, then de-construct it. You'll be pretty close.