Whine like a baby, now with 500% more drama!

They only started offering breakfast here some 5 or 6 years ago.Have still never eaten it - I can't quite see why or how I'd want a McDonalds breakfast.

They only started offering breakfast here some 5 or 6 years ago.Have still never eaten it - I can't quite see why or how I'd want a McDonalds breakfast.
You're basically only gonna want to get the McGriddles, the Egg McMuffin, or the hashbrowns. If you want anything else, just go to an IHOP.

There are probably people out there who don't realize that McDonald's once didn't serve breakfast.
There's 191 million people in the US, or 60% of the population, who were 5 years old or younger when McDonalds introduced breakfast in 1972.

So that's a pretty safe "probably" you've got there. ;)

There's 191 million people in the US, or 60% of the population, who were 5 years old or younger when McDonalds introduced breakfast in 1972.

So that's a pretty safe "probably" you've got there. ;)
But that offer of breakfast wasn't implemented across the board at that time. The oldest store in my town didn't start offering breakfast until the early 80's. Since most of our television came from Houston, everyone was like, "Why do they keep showing these commercials? Ours doesn't have breakfast."

I'm not really a fan of the McGriddle, but I like the Egg White Delight when I need something on-the-go. I also really liked the Grilled Chicken McWraps, but it seems not enough people in my area agreed with me. :(

GasBandit

Staff member
I used to really like the Bacon Egg and Cheese biscuit, but recently they changed their buttermilk biscuit recipe, and now the biscuit part tastes like a butter flavored (but still bone dry) kitchen sponge. Even the McGriddle isn't as good as it used to be. I think I said all this before.

GasBandit

Staff member
Chicken Express used to have the best biscuits, but they are crappy now, too. Makes me wonder if there's been an economic event that has made a crucial ingredient for buttermilk biscuits too expensive, and they're trying to make substitutions and now all buttermilk biscuits suck.

GasBandit

Staff member
Just off the top of my head, have they changed the fat? Switching from lard/shortening/butter to something cheaper? Or changing the way they add the fat to make it faster/cheaper?
I don't know. Could be. All I know is it is drier, dustier, less tasty.

I just finished up at the dentist, and they had to numb the left side of my face to do some work. Gosh, I can't wait to pick up Li'l Z at school feeling and sounding like Arseface. (Including occasional drool.)

One of my French teachers had never been through a drive through until I corrupted her. She was all excited and took a bunch of selfies for her Facebook. I guess it wasn't a thing where she had lived before in France.

My whine: I only just clued in and remembered to put in my earrings after my MRI. I had to pretty much re-pierce my most recent one. I'd like to think that I have a strong stomach but it was pretty nasty.

Yesterday was my day off.
Good thing, too, since I spend the entire day in bed, sick.
Of course, now that I have to go back to work today, I've completely recovered.
Yaaaaaay...

--Patrick

It was in the mid-60's F yesterday, and right now we have blizzard conditions and are expecting about a foot of snow.

I've moved to Colorado, haven't I, @Dei ?

It was in the mid-60's F yesterday, and right now we have blizzard conditions and are expecting about a foot of snow.

I've moved to Colorado, haven't I, @Dei ?
It's going to be 70 today and almost 80 tomorrow. I guess maybe you've moved to the ski towns, they might get snow this weekend.

Wow! Being honest about your kid's age for the DS E-shop is a lot of work. I spent ages setting him up so he could download and play a free game. I even had to have 50 cents charged to my credit card!!?! I guess that's their way of being sure a parent was consulted? Omg when I register my daughter, I'll put her age as 49.

Wow! Being honest about your kid's age for the DS E-shop is a lot of work. I spent ages setting him up so he could download and play a free game. I even had to have 50 cents charged to my credit card!!?! I guess that's their way of being sure a parent was consulted? Omg when I register my daughter, I'll put her age as 49.

What?! But if you do that, she won't end up in the kids-and-pedos-only parts of the forums and chat!