Whats for Dinner?

Well, it's not dinner, but today's lunch was white bean and pork soup, with cannellini beans (pre-cooked, from a can). Very tasty.

Salmon, noodles, kale chips(what my father affectionately calls semi-burnt kale). A good meal but still- I MICKISTAR! I HUNGER! Not that much hunger though, maybe a salad or something.

Mmm.... roulade. Sounds awesome, and inspired me to actually cook dinner tonight instead of having canned soup or just a salad. I believe I shall go make chicken paillards with a lemon butter sauce, some sauteed zucchini, and some brown rice pilaf. Thanks for the inspiration. I was about to give up and order pizza, and I really, really don't want pizza.

A nice hamburger, and what my mom refers to as Chicken Cacciatore. Its chicken in spaghetti with a campbells mushroom soup/milk sauce, it is also the only way I can even come close to considering eating Campbell's mushroom soup. That slop by itself is pretty much vomit material.

Mmm.... roulade. Sounds awesome, and inspired me to actually cook dinner tonight instead of having canned soup or just a salad. I believe I shall go make chicken paillards with a lemon butter sauce, some sauteed zucchini, and some brown rice pilaf. Thanks for the inspiration. I was about to give up and order pizza, and I really, really don't want pizza.
Glad I inspired you! @AussieT, my dad, and I liked it. My mom and the two kids didn't care for the goat cheese. I thought that was the best part.
My main problem was that I didn't have butcher's twine, so I had to skewer the rolled up steak with toothpicks. It didn't stay together very well. Plus the cheese oozed out onto my baking sheet once I got it in the oven.

Glad I inspired you! @AussieT, my dad, and I liked it. My mom and the two kids didn't care for the goat cheese. I thought that was the best part.
My main problem was that I didn't have butcher's twine, so I had to skewer the rolled up steak with toothpicks. It didn't stay together very well. Plus the cheese oozed out onto my baking sheet once I got it in the oven.
I've never been able to cook a roulade that ended up looking pretty when it was done.

A pile of Mary Brown's fried chicken, DVR'd tv shows then pinball with the girlfriend. YEEEEAAAAAAH. Perfect night.

BLTs...after fixing my sink, I am not in the mood to cook. Thank goodness we have pre-cooked microwaveable bacon for just such an emergency.

Tonight's dinner was potato and sausage soup. Om nom nom nom! Then we had buttery shortbread cookies for dessert. I could eat this meal all the time.

Monk's Curry, Newfie-Style!
IMG_20150128_190053.jpg

By that I mean the Ingredient list is this, but we used:

Tofu - Used Chicken
398ml can Coconut Milk - Used actually that
4tbsp Green Curry Paste - Had to make ourselves, and had to use reconstituted jalapeno peppers instead of fresh. And most of the spices in it were from out of town. For some reason you can't get CUMIN in this town. Which is a huge WTF. Cumin is in f'n everything, and yet you can't get it. Very weird. We get it from the Bulk Barn that's 2.5 hours away.
Kaffir Lime Leaves - Used Lime juice
1/4 cup Stock - Used water + instant powder
2 Red potatoes - used brown
1tbsp brown sugar - used that
2tbsp soy sauce - used actual brewed, not the fake stuff. FYI - if your ingredient list says "hydrolyzed soy protein" it's not real, it's the cheap/fake stuff
4tbsp fish sauce - only last week did we pick this up, and not where we live!
2 Japanese eggplant - used zucchini. Seriously.
225g oyster mushrooms - we used white because that's what there is!
4 baby bok choy - used spinach. Technically there was regular bok choy on the shelf, but it looked nasty
2 bunches scallions - used green onion
1/3 cup Thai Basil Leaves - we actually had that because we grew it ourselves in an Aerogarden. Home hydroponics FTW!
1/4 cup peanuts, roasted - used dry-roasted

Still f'n great dish, even with tons of substitutes.

I can see that, but have you accounted for Dontellos extreme weapon range?
Oh hell yeah in the games its impossible to NOT kick ass as him, or Aska who was made annoyingly cheap. But still Leo is known for better usage of all factors of ninjutsu, and Raph is a bloodthirsty killing machine, both styles I admire more( my love for balance and chaos is a dichotomy that drives me). Also Raph had that one "Psycho Buster" style move in SNES Tournament fighter, which while not as easy to use as Donnie's bo stabbing was pretty kick ass.