What are you playing?

I finished the majority of the game with Butters then Kyle/Jimmy as my teammates. This playthrough (Yep I'm playing through again) with Kenny/Cartman.

So who else thought the game bugged out when

you couldn't B to Skip Jimmy's stuttering when getting the flute?

I fucking restarted the game because I thought it was busted.

GasBandit

Staff member
I've only had the game bug out once... it got stuck during the "tutorial fight" during a scripted moment, and wouldn't advance. Had to load from a save. Wasn't that far behind though, and hasn't happened since.

Just finished Ace Attorney 3. DAMN YOU GODOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Makes me want to but a 3DS and continue playing.

I now shall continue my DS gaming. Next up, Fire Emblem - Shadow Dragon and Suikoden - Tierkreis.

Still play ROTK 11 and Payday 2 while I wait for a new PC game to play.

Finished Stick of Truth. Did not disappoint. 10/10 would play again.

For those curious, I explored everything, but didn't find all the collectables (and never did find the last hide and seeker...) and clocked in at about 14 hours.

Finished Stick of Truth. Did not disappoint. 10/10 would play again.

For those curious, I explored everything, but didn't find all the collectables (and never did find the last hide and seeker...) and clocked in at about 14 hours.
Bank. The last one is in the bank.

GasBandit

Staff member
I just found Mr. Hat in South Park: Stick of Truth. Oh gawd I'm dyin here. And then... and then... the vibroblade?!! AAAAHH HA HA HA HA

I'm up to what I'm pretty sure is the last boss, so I'm going around everywhere and tying up loose ends and finding everyone/thing.

Have to say,
aborting a nuke launch
has never been so entertaining and...literal.

It sounds like fun. I might play it someday.

For now, I'm pretty much exclusively still playing Minecraft and Diablo IIIb.

--Patrick

GasBandit

Staff member
I really laughed at the "Too Far" achievement, too.

"You farted on the corpse of an aborted nazi zombie fetus." and no, that isn't an exaggeration or a metaphor.

"I think there might be something wrong with you, Douchebag." - Butters

GasBandit

Staff member
Crosspost from the minecraft thread - For the last 3 months or so, I've been working on building this recreation of the little woman's minecraft avatar.

Stan is really fucking annoying. I'm fine with the enemies berating me for being in the menus, but not my ally.

As it is, I end up trying a new buddy for a couple battles and then just going back to Butters. He's so useful.

GasBandit

Staff member
Stan is really fucking annoying. I'm fine with the enemies berating me for being in the menus, but not my ally.

As it is, I end up trying a new buddy for a couple battles and then just going back to Butters. He's so useful.
Professor Chaos makes all other buddy options lame.

Kyle is also pretty amazing, giving you and him attack up and ability up every turn, and his wrath of the elves attack does massive AoE.

But Jimmy is my go to b-b-b-b-buddy.
Playing as the mage (as I was) makes Kyle and Cartman redudant (actually it makes most things redudant, mage is broke as fuck).

I'm playing a thief, so while I'm throwing status effects right and left, it's good to have Butters doing free heals or major spread damage.

Playing as the mage (as I was) makes Kyle and Cartman redudant (actually it makes most things redudant, mage is broke as fuck).
Hmm, was gonna play mage next, but if it's that broken, I might go for Jew.

I'm playing a thief, so while I'm throwing status effects right and left, it's good to have Butters doing free heals or major spread damage.

Hmm, was gonna play mage next, but if it's that broken, I might go for Jew.
I thought the thief was broke till I played the mage. One shotting most encounters and 2 shotting most bosses is a little outrageous.

Ratchet and Clank 2: Fun game...kinda forgettable final boss. I'm just saying Chairman Drek was a MUCH more memorable boss fight, the right ammount of frustrating that makes you GLAD you killed him. And lets not forget that GETTING to him was just as much a chore as beating him! Ratchet and 2 final boss...meh. You blast him a bunch of times, wait till he smashes the floor, repeat. But that cut-scene afterwards where-
Captain Qwark has his crotch painfully scienced was pretty hilarious so if anything it has a good pay-off.

Second playthrough of Stick of Truth done, 6hrs with all quests done and everything collected. It goes by super fast when you skip all the cutscenes, know where everything is and one shot everything as a Mage and use Kenny/Kyle as clean up.