[Important] Welcome to our new Admin - GasBandit!

I feel that way about all the intra-HF unpleasantness between people. All of a sudden two people seem to start not being able to stand each other, and I have no idea why.
Now that you've brought this to light, I have decided to not like you anymore.

Bah, that's a lie. I can't hate Asian Diver Dude.

It's a long story and it's best left in the past.
I'll just make up my own story, then.

He stole your parking space. In retaliation, you egged his car. It escalated until both of you, your cars, your houses, and your dogs were covered in poo like that mission in Saints Row 2.

I'll just make up my own story, then.

He stole your parking space. In retaliation, you egged his car. It escalated until both of you, your cars, your houses, and your dogs were covered in poo like that mission in Saints Row 2.
Oh, there was definitely poo.

The only people who have ever infuriated me are Steinman and Matthias; yet, I'm perfectly cool with both of them. Life's too short for grudges, particularly internet grudges.

I didn't include Charlie because I thought that was just a given for everyone :p

hey I'm no stinky cheesehead, I'm on the Minnesota side of the river!
I'd rejoinder with the "Well, that's your own fault, then." But the events of last Tuesday make me question that.[DOUBLEPOST=1415853323,1415853213][/DOUBLEPOST]
Damn right you do. Should also want brats and good sausage (I'll slap anyone who says Johnsonville).
And I'll slap them again.

@Bones : Lemme guess - You're a Blugold Alum?

The only people who have ever infuriated me are Steinman and Matthias; yet, I'm perfectly cool with both of them. Life's too short for grudges, particularly internet grudges.

I didn't include Charlie because I thought that was just a given for everyone :p
I'd just like to point out that I don't dislike Charlie.

I'd rejoinder with the "Well, that's your own fault, then." But the events of last Tuesday make me question that.[DOUBLEPOST=1415853323,1415853213][/DOUBLEPOST]

And I'll slap them again.

@Bones : Lemme guess - You're a Blugold Alum?
nope, I'm a Falcon Alum.

I don't think it's a schtick. I think he passionately believes in everything he says.

I can respect and admire that.
Except that he doesn't. He contradicts himself constantly, and on a few occasions has even said that he's full on trolling. Do you REALLY think that he thinks that ALL policemen are corrupt people with no morals?[DOUBLEPOST=1415887973,1415887940][/DOUBLEPOST]
Except...when is he NOT doing his schtick?
Mostly when it comes to movies.

Except that he doesn't. He contradicts himself constantly, and on a few occasions has even said that he's full on trolling. Do you REALLY think that he thinks that ALL policemen are corrupt people with no morals?
I always assumed he was exaggerating to make an impact.

...I guess that would be trolling, though.

The main issue I have with Charlie is that when he actually lets the facade slip and actually has a real, honest thought or contribution to make, he suffers from "the boy who cried wolf" syndrome. Even when he's trying to be sincere, nobody will believe him, or worse, assume he's being a dick when he's actually trying to convey an honest thought.

The main issue I have with Charlie is that when he actually lets the facade slip and actually has a real, honest thought or contribution to make, he suffers from "the boy who cried wolf" syndrome. Even when he's trying to be sincere, nobody will believe him.
This exactly. Any kind of good nature he puts out just sounds farcical. Like his apology to me when he returned after the Last Vegas debacle. I didn't - and still don't - accept the apology because nothing about him comes across as genuine. If anything he said was supposed to be genuine, it doesn't matter because of anything he's said and done before. His reputation precedes him now to the point that I just assume he's being disingenuous. He can't go around acting like a total dick 95% of the time and then expect anyone to take him seriously the other 5% of the time.

I'll admit, up until a few months back, I thought that Gas was already an admin/moderator/something. So this isn't the shock that it could have been.

Grats man.

...I though you were still talking about @GasBandit until this post, couldn't figure out why you were talking about movies.

--Patrick
I was talking about people who have infuriated me, Gas has never really done that... I know that will come as a great disappointment to him. :p

As I said before, I may disagree with GB, but I respect him.

Well, current GB... old school GB can eat a dick. :trolol:

GasBandit

Staff member
I was talking about people who have infuriated me, Gas has never really done that... I know that will come as a great disappointment to him. :p

As I said before, I may disagree with GB, but I respect him.

Well, current GB... old school GB can eat a dick. :trolol:
Old school GB has a very witty retort for that that new wave GB just tamped down with a shovel.