Weird weather

Reactions
598 272 11
The weather people aren't 100% sure about it, but it looks like the PHX Valley may get its first 90-degree day of the year, sometime this week.

Reactions
2,162 630 23
20190427 19:30-20:45 on my drive home from work - there is almost an inch of snow on the ground , and visibility is down to ~200m at best. The air temperature has fallen from 41F/5C to 33F/1C, and it’s getting dark. Pray for me (And O_C too, I guess).

—Patrick

Reactions
1,732 339 5
20190427 19:30-20:45 on my drive home from work - there is almost an inch of snow on the ground , and visibility is down to ~200m at best. The air temperature has fallen from 41F/5C to 33F/1C, and it’s getting dark. Pray for me (And O_C too, I guess).

—Patrick
We're supposed to get rain and snow tomorrow, but looking at my Facebook memories reminds me that it's not all that unusual for this time of year.

Reactions
598 272 11
So. It appears that in the mountains to the north, east, and southeast of us, the woodlands and vegetation are on fire.

The Mountain, Coldwater, Woodbury and Bylas fires are all essentially in the mountains to the north and east and southeast of the Phoenix Valley. (The Mountain and Coldwater fires are separate, but are rather close to each other.)

A friend of mine who lives in Gold Canyon, located in the foothills of the Superstition Mountains, says she can see the fires of the Woodbury fire from her home.

The Bylas fire is a little uncomfortably close to some other friends of mine in the Ray and Kearney areas.