[Webcomic] Webcomic Appreciation Jamboree

Apparently John Allison answered my question, and...has the same problems with the series as I do! He's pretty much ending this as the constant story shifting ended up becoming WAY too much for him to handle. I also thanked him for responding.

I typically don't feel secondhand embarrassment from a webcomic, but Dumbing of Age right now is bringing it strong.
I kind of get this... the act of communion is highly ritualized and messed up, especially when performed in this very Catholic style. I can still remember doing mass in Latin as a kid. Most denominations don't do this anymore and a lot of "mega" churches (which it seems Joyce was part of back home) have very different interpretations of what mass can be, even at the fundamentalist level. She doesn't know what church is like because she's been to so many and they were all different.

Apparently Joyce's experiences are autobiographical for Willis, who's family was also nondenominational fundamentalist until he started living on his own.

On the one hand she's a little biased as Shelley's friend, on the OTHER hand, every legitimate piece of evidence showing he creates chaos using mad science....also he hallucinates his apparently dead father, the man needs HELP.

That was pretty fucking crazy. Crazy awesome.

And I have a feeling that dialogue is gonna come up during some PUBG or L4D.

Went to Probeersel dot com today after remembering GrimInc existed, MAN that website is dead. Still online, but WICKED dead. Last update was in 2014, telling people the comics were in book form ONLY in Dutch and in short supply.

Henchgirl

Actually only learned it was a web-comic today from the library of all places. Some good ideas, but nothing I haven't seen before, plus the ending could've been a BIT better, just my opinion.