[Webcomic] Webcomic Appreciation Jamboree

Well, he is rather clever.
At this point, I think I'd be happy just to see these two characters holding hands. She's only been building this pairing since what, the strip's first week ever in existence? Something always happens, though.
Nice gratuitous self-promotion, too.

--Patrick

For some reason on occasion I read the one-sided opinion comic "Tony Destructo", and the latest one...irked me.
Okay, first of all,comic book stores still exist and refusing to sell at least a FEW of your books in SOME of them is idiotic. Either someone buys them, or someone looks at them and keeps it in mind, at the worst its free advertising! Secondly, this isn't a conversation between two characters, its a rant with artwork surrounding it. I mean its weird, Post Apocalyptic Nick is...okay, but this is just awful! Its all just stupid Strawman arguments where Tony always wins because he's the damn main character!

GasBandit

Staff member
Today's Basic Instructions rerun really made me chuckle.

"Take a jigger of well bourbon, spill it on the bar, wipe it up, then wring the rag out into a highball glass with a handful of used ice from the salad bar in it."

"What the hell do you call that drink?"

"No words do it justice, only the facial expression you just made."

Kati and I have a tradition where the first of us to read that on Sunday will text the other a(n apparent) non sequitur that relates to that day's comic.
Yesterday I just texted her, "Eww."

--Patrick

Aaaaand today I discover MGDMT has been doing more than a few Overwatch memes. Mostly good ones, too. Up 'til now I'd only known about a handful.

--Patrick

That's probably my favorite webcomic to forget the existence of for 3 months and then come back to a whole raft of new material for.

I try to, but the dependents thing keeps messing with my income, so I still get a refund.
Fortunately fate and family conspire to take it all every year, though.

--Patrick

GasBandit

Staff member
Wow. Uh... just change it from "Never married, no kids" to "widower, no kids" and this one hits a liiiiiittle too close to home. I'm even 38.