Video Game News and Miscellany

This is so much more than I was expecting for a sequel. Just incredible. Day one for me.
I don't put it past WB to ruin a good thing. We'll have to wait and see if they try to scum it up with day 1 dlcs, cut content, or just the PC version straight up not working. They try really hard to be worse than Ubisoft.

I don't put it past WB to ruin a good thing. We'll have to wait and see if they try to scum it up with day 1 dlcs, cut content, or just the PC version straight up not working. They try really hard to be worse than Ubisoft.
If you can make it to the release date, you can make it one more day after that to check out reviews and verify it's not a broken piece of crap.

I recall when the first was coming out, reviews, glowing reviews started pouring in a week before release. At the same time Assassain's Creed: Unity was coming out and there was a review embargo until like 12 pm the day of release and every one knows how that train wreck went. I won't give this a free pass to rest on the first's laurels but I am optimistic.

Well, they did that with the first one, so yeah, I expect there to be day 1 dlc and shit. End of the video shows a pre-order bonus already. I don't expect that to change.

That said, PC version not working would definitely be a reason to hold off and see. Arkham Knight was a travesty. That's not an issue for me though, so I have no problem picking up the PS4 version that day--well, maybe Friday that week, I likely won't have a ton of time on Tuesday. We'll see if Amazon lets it into the pre-order discount club for Prime. Either way I plan to get it ASAP once it's released.

Virtual console did nothing to Earthbound's value. I'm sure you'll be fine.

This collection is great. All good to great games.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

An apology for how dire the third Starcraft 2 game was.

I liked the human and zerg campaigns. That last one is sooooooo bad.

*is in the minority that doesn't care about multiplayer

An apology for how dire the third Starcraft 2 game was.

I liked the human and zerg campaigns. That last one is sooooooo bad.

*is in the minority that doesn't care about multiplayer
The story went full pants on head crazy. I hate what they did to kerrigan.

Alarak is the shit, though

Explain please. I just started up Persona on my PSP, having never played any of them, so I'm curious what this trailer lacks, particularly as it was this that reminded me I still needed to play them.

Explain please. I just started up Persona on my PSP, having never played any of them, so I'm curious what this trailer lacks, particularly as it was this that reminded me I still needed to play them.
"Soooo cloooose"as in it's only a week and a day away, and the original release date was slated as late 2013 for the PS3. It's been a long wait.

And lucky for my lack of funds, my aunts bought it for me for Christmas because they didn't understand what a preorder was, and were confused by the April delivery estimate.

And then we can finally take down the Christmas tree :p.