Ukulele Lady

Cajungal

Staff member
B-T-Dubs, I showed my brother your youtube account, and he fell in love. I'm sorry, I didn't think it would happen like that.

Seriously though, his first question was whether you had a CD to buy.
:eek: Wow, did he really ask that? Give him a great big hug for me.

I don't have one... but if I keep performing with the little bro, ya never know. ^_^ Jeez, if y'all could see how red my face is right now........

B-T-Dubs, I showed my brother your youtube account, and he fell in love. I'm sorry, I didn't think it would happen like that.

Seriously though, his first question was whether you had a CD to buy.
:eek: Wow, did he really ask that? Give him a great big hug for me.

I don't have one... but if I keep performing with the little bro, ya never know. ^_^ Jeez, if y'all could see how red my face is right now........[/QUOTE]

My brother would now like to know if there is any way he could hear what your brother does. Does he have a youtube account, or myspace?

He's very into music, that one. Spends plenty of time listening to covers on youtube and all that. He's not too shabby himself either.

Cajungal

Staff member
Oh, absolutely! Trey's a talented and versatile bass player. Stay tuned, I'll post all I can find!

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

Not great quality, but here is one... I know he has a networking site too..... one sec!

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

His myspace isn't complete yet, but here's a link to an OOOOOLD CD. He's actually improved since this came out.

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/dirtylaundrymusic

Cajungal

Staff member
Look for another tonight... provided I can regain what few chops I had. I forgot to bring my uke on my vacation (and even then it probably wouldn't have gotten played) and now my callouses are getting all soft and wussy!

T

TotalFusionOne

I would have tried to fall in love with you based off of that Youtube clip, but Ross has told me to back off.

So my love has to be implied for now. Especially since it was really good.

Cajungal

Staff member
Don't fall in love with me, gentlemen. I'm nothing but trouble, and I'll make your back really sore. ;P

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

and thanks ^_^

T

TotalFusionOne

I though it had something to do with you being engaged. I don't know.

My back is already sore. That's no problem. Point of order though: Hard for your back to get sore when you're down on all fours with a mouth full of CG. Just saying.

T

TotalFusionOne

Oh, well that's a horse of a different colour then.

Speaking of horse, you ever seen my penis?

T

TotalFusionOne

WTF TFO. Quit being a douche.
A douche? I'm sorry?

Uhhh, how is anything I've done "Douchey?" Was there an insult? Was there an ignoring of peoples feelings? Or are you just "White Knighting" someone in hopes that it will stick? Interesting.

I mean I know I'm new here, but I had JUST read something on the front page of rampant negativity. Is this what they're talking about?

I tried, but I can't squint that hard without getting a headache.
Well played, CG. Well played.

Cajungal

Staff member
For the record, thank you for looking out for me, DI. I can see where you'd have that kind of reaction, because this dude's new and we don't know much about him yet. I was pretty sure that you were just calling my bluff on the whole stupid innuendo thing that I started anyway, Fusion. So let's just forget about it, shall we? :) Start again, yes?

WTF TFO. Quit being a douche.
A douche? I'm sorry?

Uhhh, how is anything I've done "Douchey?" Was there an insult? Was there an ignoring of peoples feelings? Or are you just "White Knighting" someone in hopes that it will stick? Interesting.

I mean I know I'm new here, but I had JUST read something on the front page of rampant negativity. Is this what they're talking about?

I tried, but I can't squint that hard without getting a headache.
Well played, CG. Well played.
CG is one of the few people on this board that is genuinely nice. I just didn't appreciate the comments made.

Yes, that's the negativity they're talking about. I think I am a bit knee-jerk sometimes. I guess I should practice what I preach.

Apologies.

T

TotalFusionOne

CG is one of the few people on this board that is genuinely nice. I just didn't appreciate the comments made.

Yes, that's the negativity they're talking about. I think I am a bit knee-jerk sometimes. I guess I should practice what I preach.

Apologies.
No problem, you're already tops in my book for being self-aware of what you're doing.

However you should probably consider taking everything I say with a grain of salt because... Well... There's going to be a lot of things like what I said. Also: So she's a nice person. So's my penis.

:hug: No worries Gusto.

:brick:
Tricked you, sucker!

:sorry:

No, I'm not! :fencing:

/passive aggressive

Okay, I'm finished goofing around. :p

Cajungal

Staff member
SUCCESS! Ok, this one doesn't sound the way I usually do because I'm still getting over some crud... but I hope ya still enjoy. :)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM9w-NyG2xQ[/ame]

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

Don't fall in love with me, gentlemen. I'm nothing but trouble
what if danger is my middle name?[/QUOTE]

Then you MIGHT stand a chance. But you'd have a 6 foot tall, 250 lb guy chasing you.

However, oh lovely lady of the uke variety, is there any chance of an avatar change in your future? I find myself practically incapable of making sexual innuendo-filled comments to you with that avatar. I just feel not up to the task.