Ukulele Lady

Cajungal

Staff member
w00t, in the process of uploading something new. It's not my best, voice-wise, but what the hell? It's really low. I think Calleja will like it. ^_^

T

ThatNickGuy

I liked it! And honestly, I LIKED the old timey style of the video, too. I honestly think it adds to the atmosphere, like it's something we're hearing on an old record or radio broadcast.

Cajungal

Staff member
I'm glad most of you think so. :) Although I might try to record some on my brother's mac just to try it out. He's got some great production software.

Cajungal

Staff member
Ok, SUCCESS!!! Finally! This isn't the one for Calleja. That one's a little too low for my voice tonight. It just wasn't working out. So here's another dedicated to Chippy and Mabel...

I'm not in terrific voice tonight, but I wasn't gonna wait. I'm too excited to be back in business!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA_Ppan9xH0[/ame]

You best one yet! You're really getting great at that!

And I've never heard that song before, it's beautiful. :)

Cajungal

Staff member
It's one of my favorites. I love Billie Holiday's rendition, and when "The Notebook" came out, I heard the Jimmy Durante version. That one's really sweet too.

Cajungal

Staff member
Coming up tonight: A song for Zenmonkey.

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

...and here it is.

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

(as soon as the video processes...)

T

TotalFusionOne

Woah, that was CG?

Damn, it's looking more and more real every year.

B-T-Dubs, I showed my brother your youtube account, and he fell in love. I'm sorry, I didn't think it would happen like that.

Seriously though, his first question was whether you had a CD to buy.