Ukulele Lady

I'll get over it eventually, don't worry.

...does...does that mean you don't like my attentions given to you? :'( *cancels those 5 dozen bouquets of 12 red roses each for the next sixty days*

I assumed as much. I expected the second batch to be made into tea, the third into soup, and the fourth bathroom refreshant. That's why only from the fifth batch on I had my pheromones sprayed on them :-p

Don't fall in love with me, gentlemen. I'm nothing but trouble
what if danger is my middle name?[/quote]

Then you MIGHT stand a chance. But you'd have a 6 foot tall, 250 lb guy chasing you.[/quote]

What if another one of my middle names is Badass?[/quote]

Preeeeetty sure this nullifies it...

Awesome singing and playing, cg!

That wall of dancing reminds me of this one time I wore sunglasses, smoked a cigarette, and broke the heart of a naive girl from the American heartland who didn't have much exposure to the world outside of her town.

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

She was a good girl, crazy about Elvis. Loved Jesus, and America too.

I'm a bad boy for breaking her heart.

Cajungal

Staff member
Stay tuned, people who come here for the videos and also allen. :p To celebrate my finished projects, I'm probably gonna post tonight... you know, provided youtube works!

Cajungal

Staff member
I believe you're looking for my "Ask me Anything" thread. ;P

I was way cuter as a little girl. Now I'm just a short, squat young woman who wishes she could be everyone's bread-baking great aunt.

Cajungal

Staff member
OKAY. Didn't have much luck uploading over the break, but I hope that will change.

I wrote some fun lyrics of my own and put together a very simple melody (I'm a beginner so don't judge me...) for SOMEONE on this forum. You'll find out who tomorrow if I can post it.... I hope I can. :(

Cajungal

Staff member
:( It'll be this weekend when I can get a better internet connection. It's not uploading. I promise it's coming!