Truth or Dare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last embarrassing moment. Hm. Privately, I ran into a girl I had a crush on years ago, who I hadn't seen in some time, and all those silly giddy feelings came rushing back, but I didn't really make an ass of myself, and she wasn't aware.

Publicly... I pulled a prank on a guy in my class, and it was mildly funny but I was too amused by myself, and ended up laughing, turning red, unable to breathe... Basically becoming much funnier to watch than the guy who'd just had a mouthful of salt water.

What have you done that you are most proud of in life?
Either learning to play the cello and trombone (though I haven't kept up with them) or my sketch comedy group (which is also kaput). With my music I felt like I could really gone places with it if I hadn't gotten bored in high school and stopped. With my sketch comedy group I feel like we really had potential but lacked knowledge of the business side of things to make anything of it.

CG can play this one. I'll go truth, since I don't have but a camera on a cheap phone with which to do dares.

EDIT: Screw it, dare. Too many truths in a row. ;)

Other than my inability to draw and my brain being mush, this turned out just fine...

Alternate name: Big Stick Man (it's a double entendre! :p )

It's been said before, but it's worth saying again - Seej is an awesome chick. She makes cookies and loves the lovin'. Way to go, Seej.

M

makare

This is probably the most entertaining thread on the forum in the last two weeks.

ElJuski

Staff member
Yeah I mean part of the fun/risk of the game is you can ask a potentially risqué question only to find out that the person is pretty vanilla, which is information of its own sort anyways.
STILL DONT GET THE RULES. SO YOU ANSWERED SO...YOU ASK. OR I ASK YOU AGAIN??? OR

OH GEEZ

M

makare

I don't get the rules either really. But Im not playing because my questions are always lame :(

Status
Not open for further replies.