Truth or Dare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did someone lay claim to asking North Ranger already?

If not: Under what circumstances, if any, would you consider shaving your beard?

Cajungal

Staff member
Why is Cajun in the middle of a fallout area? All that radiation has got to be bad for the skin. :slywink: I bet the rent is amazing though.
:laugh: It's those damned economical bulbs, plus a crappy webcam.

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

NR, they're always chocolate chip. ^_^

M

makare

Aw I was hoping for some Cajunier cookies...

ah well. Ill take some chocolate chip.

North_Ranger

Staff member
how many times have you been in love? (like really really head-over-heels in love)
Hm. That's a tough one. I'd like to believe that my twue wuv is still out thewe... there, 'cause my romantic track record blows.

But... once, or maybe twice. I don't know. I don't want to think about it.

Thanks a lot... I really needed this reminder how my love life blows. I'll be gone before I say something really hurtful.

how many times have you been in love? (like really really head-over-heels in love)
Hm. That's a tough one. I'd like to believe that my twue wuv is still out thewe... there, 'cause my romantic track record blows.

But... once, or maybe twice. I don't know. I don't want to think about it.

Thanks a lot... I really needed this reminder how my love life blows. I'll be gone before I say something really hurtful.[/QUOTE]

; _ ; Sorry.

*tail between legs*

M

makare

Aw NR.
*hugs*

We should throw a party on your completely legitimate yacht.

Which forum member, if any, do you find to be the most attractive? Either physically or as a person?

EDIT:

Okay, for your dare, I dare you to post a picture of the interior of your home as it is right now. Any room.

Which forum member, if any, do you find to be the most attractive? Either physically or as a person?

EDIT:

Okay, for your dare, I dare you to post a picture of the interior of your home as it is right now. Any room.
Ha, they're both easy.
Calleja is yummy yummy yummy, I've always found him attractive, totally my type.
Cajungal is right up there in my "top 5" too, she's all cute and "good-vibey" =)

And here's a pic of the living room. Garrafa loves taking down those blanket thingies. (that portfolio with papers on the floor is mine, taking the picture made me remember I had to pick it up before my mom saw it hehehe)

E

Element 117

I have no other reason to be in this thread than this:

Took a bit of work, and its stretching my meager talents, but I couldn't let it sit all shego green.

Cajungal

Staff member
WOAH, my skin is a normal color! Thank you. :) How do you do that?

And thanks to Morphine, who I think is also good-vibey.

Sorry to disappoint... but I don't have drinking experiences worth mentioning :( First time I had alcohol was almost 3 years ago in Germany and I thought most of it was nasty so haven't had much urge to have it since. Not to mention I'm not old enough to drink it in the US for a few more months.

I'll take another question if you guys want since that was lame.

Sorry to disappoint... but I don't have drinking experiences worth mentioning :( First time I had alcohol was almost 3 years ago in Germany and I thought most of it was nasty so haven't had much urge to have it since. Not to mention I'm not old enough to drink it in the US for a few more months.

I'll take another question if you guys want since that was lame.
It's fine, you can probably get another question later, otherwise it might get too confusing.

Yeah I mean part of the fun/risk of the game is you can ask a potentially risqué question only to find out that the person is pretty vanilla, which is information of its own sort anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.