Truth or Dare

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the rules (that you probably didn't read) you have to ask phil but then whoever wants to keep playing (like Cajungal) would have to ask you again, so let's just start over, cause apparently I suck at explaining things (thanks, calleja)
I made it like this so there's some sort of continuity otherwise it'll just be a bunch of people posting "hey, I want truth, someone ask me"

So, now cajungal is going to ask me something and then whoever wants to be next has to ask her and so on.

ok?

OK!

EDIT//

HAHA damn, you guys were too fast. Ok, next person will have to ask north ranger... again.

OK, so You asked me, so then I have to ask you. Who goes after that?

According to the rules (that you probably didn't read) you have to ask phil but then whoever wants to keep playing (like Cajungal) would have to ask you again, so let's just start over, cause apparently I suck at explaining things (thanks, calleja)
I made it like this so there's some sort of continuity otherwise it'll just be a bunch of people posting "hey, I want truth, someone ask me"

So, now cajungal is going to ask me something and then whoever wants to be next has to ask her and so on.

ok?

OK!

EDIT//

HAHA damn, you guys were too fast. Ok, next person will have to ask north ranger... again.

OK, so You asked me, so then I have to ask you. Who goes after that?[/QUOTE]

whoever wants to play next.

Seriously, it's not that hard you guys =/

Okkkkkk...

NR just asked Cajungal, after Cajungal completes her dare, let's say Calleja* wants to play, so he will ask NR, then Dave* wants to play, so he has to ask Calleja, and then makare1* wants to play so she asks Dave... bla bla bla.

do you get it NOW???

*Names used only as an example.

North_Ranger

Staff member
No... I'm so confused.

Okay, Cajun, here's your dare: I dare you to show us a picture of you giving the forum a "Come hither"-look. Extra points for wardrobe and accessories. SFW is okay.

---------- Post added at 04:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 AM ----------

You guys post so damn fast... I was gone for like, two minutes...

Cajungal

Staff member
Awwww man. This is going to be embarrassing. Ooookay, gimme a minute to get out of my workout gear........

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

AND BY THAT I MEAN CHANGE INTO OTHER CLOTHES, not that other thing!

Cajungal

Staff member
Ooooooooooookay well I hate to disturb the game again, but I'm going to have to hold up my end later on. My webcam's froze, so I'm gonna restart my computer. So y'all go on, and I'll give it another go once it works.

--Leslie, who is not just trying to get out of it

No, anyone can ask NR. Then that person becomes the next target for a truth or dare, once NR has completed what they say. It can be anyone doing the asking.

Reading you people's confusion, I see you guys need to lay off the booze.

No, stop right there!

(escushion: you got it, I officially love you)

It's ok, Cajungal, you go ahead and take your time, we'll wait.

we don't want to mess this up even more :p

ok so it looks like the rules are If you want to play you have to truth or dare someone. Then after that someone new truth or dares you. Then that person gets truth or dared etc.
This means you always know you is next to get truth or dared. So NR is next since he just truth or dared someone.

Cajungal

Staff member
So, here--- it's silly. And it probably explains why I've only been with one dude. :p Can't see much of it, but that's my "lucky" shirt.

And this is my own personal man-snagging style:

Why is Cajun in the middle of a fallout area? All that radiation has got to be bad for the skin. :slywink: I bet the rent is amazing though.

Status
Not open for further replies.