Former President Trump Thread

Direct videos here:

He's complaining about Puerto Rico throwing the budget out of whack:

Fuck this piece of shit to death.

Of course he said that. Of course he did.

He couldn't condemn Nazis who murdered an innocent woman an American soil.

Of course he couldn't figure out what to say to the people of Puerto Rico.

trump to reporter "We're gonna erase Peurto Rico debt. "

Puerto Rican bond market quickly collapses.

White House hurriedly "Please do not take trump seriously. "

GasBandit

Staff member
I don't even know how my opinion of him can get lower. That's where I'm at right now.
Just you wait.

Won't it be fun in a year, month, or week, to look back and fondly reminisce at this moment when you thought surely he'd hit rock bottom.

I just had a thought.

Given the madness going on with Trump Little Hand Sir and Rocket Man, why haven't the religious nutjob EndofDays preachers leapt out of their closets pronouncing the Apocolypse is Nigh?

It should be easy for them to give a firm date, now, right? Easier than guessing the date of impeachment, surely.

Actually they already did. The apocalypse was announced for september 23th 2017 with the collision of the earth with planet nibiru or planet x.

Dave

Staff member
Don't you guys remember my friend that believes this stupid end of the world bullshit? He said that it was put off a year because Trump was elected. Not kidding.[DOUBLEPOST=1507404968,1507404739][/DOUBLEPOST]Here's his latest post detailing why NASA doesn't put out real photos and only does artists renderings, mostly to hide things like the pole shift that happened! Dude will believe anything you put in front of him on facebook or youtube. And yes, he's really religious, why do you ask?

Dude will believe anything you put in front of him on facebook or youtube. And yes, he's really religious, why do you ask?
Just gonna say, people who are Faithful are used to the idea of believing in something despite the lack of empirical evidence. That's kinda what "Faith" means. So the leap to these questionable theories really isn't that far, especially if the person is not much of a critical thinker.

--Patrick

What the actual fuck. I mean he's basically trying to claim he invented the question mark or some shit right here.

I bet he refers to himself as "probably smart," so I wouldn't put much stock in his ability to assess intelligence.

--Patrick

GasBandit

Staff member
I bet he refers to himself as "probably smart," so I wouldn't put much stock in his ability to assess intelligence.

--Patrick
That's not the point. The point was the praise.

That said, a LOT of mass murderers have been described as intelligent.

Pence makes a show of walking out of the Colts game over the anthem. That was the only reason he was there. Turns out he'd only ever been to a couple of other of their games ever.

Just more red meat for the morons.

Pence makes a show of walking out of the Colts game over the anthem. That was the only reason he was there. Turns out he'd only ever been to a couple of other of their games ever.

Just more red meat for the morons.
His ticket was probably paid for with your money, too.

Read a thread on reddit about trump today that quickly squirreled into an in depth discussion about what breed of dog would do a better job as president.

Loyal, compassionate, ready to fetch that ball. Vote Black Lab in 2020.