Things I hate

winter.
we're on day 4 of a minimum 5 day storm, and I just spent the last hour shoveling and snow blowing, and it's still a shit show out there.
fuck this whole season.

winter.
we're on day 4 of a minimum 5 day storm, and I just spent the last hour shoveling and snow blowing, and it's still a shit show out there.
fuck this whole season.
Well, who in their right mind goes to live North of the Wall, anyway?

(I mean this as a GoT reference, not a Trump reference :p)

GasBandit

Staff member
Jackasses who decode to, for some reason, use both the letter "O" and zeroes (0) in their ISCI codes.

This month's Dodge Ram radio commercial for Texas, incidentally, is CRDRDS17O00. Get any digit of that wrong, and our payment gets "delayed" because a human being has to look at the invoices because their computer will claim we ran the wrong thing.

Colorado is full of Mexicans, stoners, and hippies, get it right.
That sounds like a state ripe for takeover by Muslim insurgents when Trump ignites Civil War.

Oh god, that sounds far too plausible.

(But I just noticed that Colorado doesn't border Idaho)

GasBandit

Staff member
Tracfone wireless. Eat a dick, you cock shit donkeys.
Ulta cosmetics. Fuck a cactus, you massive goat fellaters.
Geico insurance. Dock with a red hot poker, you snotling fondlers.[DOUBLEPOST=1487362958,1487362642][/DOUBLEPOST]Macy's department store. Burn to the ground, you rancid semen garglers.

GasBandit

Staff member
Pffft, there was a time you didn't even HAVE underlings.
Yeah, but that's not the pertinent point here. Underling #1 is now the Traffic Director. I've always had to cover for whoever was the Traffic Director whenever she was out (even the Traffic Director who trained ME, all those years ago), except for that brief, hellish period of time where *I* was the Traffic Director.

Tracfone wireless. Eat a dick, you cock shit donkeys.
Ulta cosmetics. Fuck a cactus, you massive goat fellaters.
Geico insurance. Dock with a red hot poker, you snotling fondlers.[DOUBLEPOST=1487362958,1487362642][/DOUBLEPOST]Macy's department store. Burn to the ground, you rancid semen garglers.
I think it would be funny if you repeated that as trash talk during your next recorded online gaming session. Like when another Mei ganks you in Overwatch or a gutter rat gets you in Mordheim.

...at this point I'm wondering if someone put something in my drink at lunch.

GasBandit

Staff member
I think it would be funny if you repeated that as trash talk during your next recorded online gaming session. Like when another Mei ganks you in Overwatch or a gutter rat gets you in Mordheim.

...at this point I'm wondering if someone put something in my drink at lunch.
In such situations I'm usually concentrating too hard on trying to win, so the few clock cycles my profanity is assigned are usually only enough to string together a random combination of "fucking," "shit," "cock," and "ass."

In such situations I'm usually concentrating too hard on trying to win, so the few clock cycles my profanity is assigned are usually only enough to string together a random combination of "fucking," "shit," "cock," and "ass."
TIL there is no extant online Flash-based "Wheel of Profanity," at least not by that name.

--Patrick

People.

Specifically, judgy old ladies. I got my accessible parking pass finally yesterday. @HCGLNS and my doctor both have wanted me to have it since last summer, but I just didn't want it. Maybe I wasn't ready to take that step or admit my mobility was that bad. I'm not sure why, but it took me a long time to want the pass. With our storms this week and the trouble I've been having in parking lots, I decided to go get one.

The first time I use it? This lady was leaving the store and stopped dead in her tracks, put her hands on her hips and stared at me park the car and get into the store. WTF lady??

GasBandit

Staff member
People.

Specifically, judgy old ladies. I got my accessible parking pass finally yesterday. @HCGLNS and my doctor both have wanted me to have it since last summer, but I just didn't want it. Maybe I wasn't ready to take that step or admit my mobility was that bad. I'm not sure why, but it took me a long time to want the pass. With our storms this week and the trouble I've been having in parking lots, I decided to go get one.

The first time I use it? This lady was leaving the store and stopped dead in her tracks, put her hands on her hips and stared at me park the car and get into the store. WTF lady??
It is indeed noteworthy how often old ladies are the worst. In general.

GasBandit

Staff member
So where are you gonna live now that you've been kicked out of Texas?
I think any Texan would grant me a stay of execution after seeing these ridiculous commercial traffic instructions comprised of 5 unique daypart instructions each comprised with a different rotation of seven commercials at different percentages each.

It's taking me longer to process this than every other client combined, today.