[News] The USA Police State will never satisfy its lust for beating, gassing, and imprisoning minorities

If I see one more description of fireworks as a "rocket" from conservative media or twitter I'm really gonna piss and moan and do nothing about it.
It's like the last set of "contraband" that the PPB showed off after they gassed the parks one last time. Some leaf blowers (to blow gas away from the line), some tools (that had been chained to the grills) for cleaning grill grates, a gas can for the generator, a sledge hammer for breaking up ice and driving tent stakes, body armor to keep cooks safe from federal troops, the tip jar. They literally raided BlueTentRibs (D'Anthony's place) and called all of the items dangerous weapons. And the last time they tried to show off molotov cocktails they were quart jars with 1/2 an inch of gas in them and rags that might as well have been lamp wicks. The only thing you were going to get if you lit those and threw them was a handful of hot glass and missing eyebrows - if they lit at all, because the gas was suspiciously, um... yellow. Seattle PD keeps showing off their fireworks hauls, that they keep finding in suspiciously unmarked vans right in front of their precinct buildings. It really sucks that they only have to convince the stupidest members of each community, because that's all they could possibly hope to convince with these types of "evidence."

I know this was a thing before Trump entered the picture, but I feel like words have lost all meaning with this administration. If only there was a way that we could catalog every word that existed, maybe even include a short description of that word. Maybe a website that everyone had access to.

Probably just wishful thinking.

I'm not. I'm worried honestly. The night he stopped posting was an awful night in Portland with Sheriffs beating, corralling, slashing tires, attacking press outright etc.

Dave

Staff member
No, no. I'm GLAD he doesn't have any updates. That means the protests are going fine and nobody is being beaten, gassed, or disappeared.

Yep, I'm still here, and I'm still OK. I suppose at some point I should devise a warrant canary and start making weekly posts to verify that I'm still me... sounds like a decent project for this evening, actually. Anyway, things have been calm except the night that the sheriff's office and PPB decided to beat the hell out of a bunch of people and conduct zero arrests. They bashed in the back window and slashed the tires on the car of a member of the press, which was marked as a press vehicle - it was Zipporah "Zippy" Lomax. She'd been broadcasting the protests for 30 or 40 nights, and had worked in conjunction with the street medics when the feds were still heavily gassing the place every night - she'd carry water bottles and eye wash supplies for them and they'd use her car as a fallback point. They also repeated pushed down other female members of the press, laughed at them, and just generally rampaged through the residential neighborhoods near Burnside.

I'm just getting to be incredibly burnt out and the last couple of nights the peace-police took hold of the protests at Chapman Park and drove a lot of the crowd off, plus there's been some drama about some kids that rolled with the new rib joint guy having guns and harassing people - the place is getting dangerous to white people, so a lot of streamers are staying away. Frankly, it's all getting to be a bit ugly. Luckily, some organizing has been taking place behind the scenes and now there are some efforts directed at a) taking back Chapman, b) spreading the marches to include multiple other precincts each night, and c) kicking the peace police out.

Oh, and if anyone feels like doing a bit of protest related reading, this is a good list of lessons learned from Portland. NSFW, kinda.

But, it looks like break time may be over, because it looks like the vast majority of us protest comms people are suddenly rate limited on Twitter, and have reached said limit, all of a sudden, all at once.

So apparently there's currently a Senate hearing taking place to investigate the dangerous antifa uprising taking place in Portland. I'm watching over Aislynn's shoulder, and listening to what she's reporting about it. I know she's telling me the truth and reporting faithfully what's going on. It's just insane. It bears no resemblance of the truth. They're using fucking MrAndyNgo as a source, for god's sake. He's a known associate of the Atomwaffen Squadron, and has previously provided them with kill lists.

Well, there've been two attacks on the Portland protest march so far tonight/this morning. The first time, someone drove their truck through a barricade, then stopped in front of a motorcyclist who was blockading for the protest, who laid their bike down in front of said truck, which then accelerated wildly through the crowd, only to park like three blocks away, whereupon the driver fled with a rifle before apparently being arrested. The second time, a white dude in a white sweatshirt and cargo shorts came out with a handgun and tried to start a fight, before firing three shots into the air, and fleeing in a black BMW with no back plates. The cops gassed the protesters after each of the attacks.

For those of you on the east coast who are waking up way too damn early, Portland is still going. There's a small smattering of protesters hanging out at a 7-11 near the Police Union, who would probably honestly go home if the cops would let them walk away without shooting at them, but in the recent hours they've pushed a reporter off the curb, where he hit his head on the pavement, threw up at least once, reported that he couldn't breathe, and was denied medical attention for about 20 minutes or so, while they slowly processed the scene. They also shot a medic in the head with a pepper grenade, then a male officer stuck his hands down her pants while arresting her. They also arrested a neighborhood resident who took his dog to the store with a buddy, and couldn't get back home because the cops were blocking the streets. During his arrest they apparently shot a flash bang at his buddy and two legal observers. The cops have been let off their leashes, and need to be brought back to heel in chains.

Wat?

edited to add more bold. Really just bold the whole sentence and everything else you hear about Portland.
Yeah, as if all of that wasn't bad enough, two streamers had to be blocked for making inappropriate comments about the situation. One streamer kept making jokes about how assaulting female protesters is the only way those cops can get any - which, ok, bad enough joke to begin with, but worse when they just assaulted a fucking medic - and one refused to believe the woman because he hadn't personally laid eyes on the sexual portion of her assault. He's willing to believe that cops will automatically kill people just for being black, has been through 70 days of tear gassing, rubber bullets, flash bang grenades, federal occupation, and the President himself calling Portland a beehive of terrorism, but it's too much of a stretch to believe a cop put his hands down a woman's pants during an arrest? So we lost one of our only streamers of color because "females lie about that rape shit too much."

Oh, and the dude who drove through the protest, when the cops finally caught up to him, was allowed to sit calmly on the curb in front of his house and smoke a cigarette while cops questioned him, before they gently cuffed him (using real metal cuffs, not zip ties), and gently led him to a patrol car. And if any of that sounds unlikely, just remember that he's white, and his dad's an ex cop who retired in 2003 after being demoted from Lieutenant for covering up police misconduct. And his grandmother, Rosemary Hollingsworth, worked as a records clerk for the PPB from the 50s through the 80s, so yeah, one big happy family of fuckheads. Oh, and he's been interviewed by the cops and released without charges. He won't be charged with any crimes for drunk driving through a fence, menacing a crowd with his vehicle, and then trying to run them all over, then fleeing the scene with a rifle and brandishing said rifle at people... and this is why we riot.

Last edited:
We now have credible reports, but no news sources, that cops are showing up at protesters' doors in the Eugene/Springfield area, pulling people out of their houses (without warrants) and hauling them off. This just hit the airwaves a little over an hour ago, so give me time to firm this up.

Edit: Charging Docs, best I can do.

Last edited:
Oh, hey, the Feds haven't even started pulling out of downtown Portland. So, they've only added 130 officers, and not removed any of the BORTAC force or ICE troops. Oh, but they're going to wear less camo and use more marked snatch vans. Per the Oregonian.

figmentPez

Staff member
Oh, hey, the Feds haven't even started pulling out of downtown Portland. So, they've only added 130 officers, and not removed any of the BORTAC force or ICE troops. Oh, but they're going to wear less camo and use more marked snatch vans. Per the Oregonian.
I'd make a comment about the *WHOOSH* sound as the point went over their heads, but no. I think they know exactly what point they're completely ignoring by changing from from camo to green, and from unmarked to (I assume) poorly marked vans.

Watch this space, confirming report now, but getting reports that a member of the wallofdads in Portland has just been tear gassed in his own home. He dropped a munition in his garage and is going to get a serious talking to about being specific in his wording.

Last edited:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Hash: SHA512

This is Gared and I am free, have not been arrested, have not been kidnapped, have not been presented with a warrant, and have not been compromised by any federal agencies. If I do not update this message within three (3) days, please assume that any or all of those conditions have changed. This is not a drill. The cops are snatching people from their houses around my state. Today is Saturday, August 11th, 2020. This is the final update to this canary, as the danger has passed for the time being.

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

Version: GnuPG v1

iQIcBAEBCgAGBQJfKzq4AAoJEAFfKtVVI5IKBCwP/0ngmp/+RzrE6MFdqxoRMoWd

9MgJChLcfVf+C7AFeuFrCeqXe/T1/AUVha9/MSBzydcWO2WyPKgsP7vkqCAAYXqF

fzKCs7gOMBwHJRzn69NO0kVSOjfKeeAMAEEY+lwuTCh1bgvOEfbLYCmVSet4hOIF

+WIg4ixoUetGvKAnwpZ+Rf1HsPsW2T+t40O+l5GRLpko6fgD9j1+R5IQ814Zwob/

1NgyrwR5pRnzpnolK5Hi4Q4YIMb1TkKYWjHZcPCc8P24b6SM9CSz4w5v18JJhRD3

XI7/HecY9Ejyjl2WB7UQyn6qYyIc/rqusc8CrZH8nBmHiXFLkPVS4CgzIYNiBzUZ

tilvuhL6y6ZkSMTlm1NDGISQb71IIJNpeeoCaqs5WV7c5jiDD9Zcw9wBVK83xNl3

vzg7LYL9h1kheRbXElyOpqrY2e/SiX6tKF4ows7tPRZeIB8AiSfBNJTDWeD04tI/

hJCeaJaWbE/XwVmN74urEac539gNQv4PFz5iAQIbOOX7589qfciKUbus77QJrdFh

xubEK4AGDTqbcHJVBr8rxW45G32bBWyq0TBiuyrESDx8QMkx18xfIjDc5+UlmPf1

4mx5q8bWdkyIk9hmZ/VbQwbQWWG92Y6YYhd8+c775FXvFTUaoqrRUQdZbQmHYlCY

yoDbt/NTuhAsHnv2QKfs

=ghnw

-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

-

Last edited:
In Eugene, OR, tonight, a group of angry, armed Nazis marched in counterprotest to the Black Lives Matter protest. They wore swastika armbands, rocked the sieg heil salute, and attacked the group as well as detaining SnackVanMan (Jeva) and his SnackVan(tm). In Portland, a woman was confronted outside her home when for also unironically wearing a swastika armband. The Nazis are marching in our streets, literally being supported by the cops. I fucking hate it here. Oh, and the feds were out with the cops again, so yeah.

We have a medic call to a mom who has been run over by cops, and who is being refused an EMT call.
Still no real update on this other than the fact that it was the new leader of the Portland MomBloc. So, you know, just the cops singling out and running over the black mom and leader of the group with their car. As you do, if you're a fascist loving Nazi dipwad. We'll probably have to wait until normal person hours to hear more.

In Portland, a woman was confronted outside her home when for also unironically wearing a swastika armband.
I saw the video. On the one hand, what was she thinking? The wrong thing, obviously.
On the other hand, the protesters shining green LASERs directly into her eyes? Absolutely not cool, could even earn an assault charge.

--Patrick