The Undisputed Unified Wrestling Thread

It's weird to see Undertaker breaking character now. For decades, he was one of the last holdouts to really hold kayfabe. He rarely did interviews out of character. He rarely talked about stuff behind the scenes. But ever since he retired, he's been way more open about that stuff.

He's still apparently a huge Republican asshole, but it's strange to see him break down the wall of kayfabe after all these years.

Holy shit, Bray Wyatt is gone. HHH announced his death on Twitter.
If (big if) one report is to believed (as it says they had permission from the family), he had caught Covid earlier this year and passed away unexpectedly due to a heart attack...

Even if that's not true, 36 is way too young (younger than I am) and he had young kids and was planning on getting married this year.

I had really enjoyed the whole "white rabbit" thing they did when he did his return.

Vince McMahon is a piece of shit and has been for a very, very long time. I haven't been able to comfortably watch WWE for years, knowing how vile the whole company really is.

Most especially after learning what happened to Ashley Massaro., events of which eventually led to her suicide.

Not just Vince. This is fucking everyone in WWE.

Vince was involving the fucking tech people backstage in this bullshit. Brock Lesnar is all but named as being a participant.

Steph was leading a Vince chant on TV while supposedly being in charge of the investigation into this.

John Laurenitis is no shocker, he's just always been trash too. I wouldn't be shocked if Michael Hayes and Kevin Dunn were part of it too. And those are just the participants.

EVERYONE KNEW.

The whole company needs to be obliterated (TKO and it's wife beating UFC president too)

Not just Vince. This is fucking everyone in WWE.

Vince was involving the fucking tech people backstage in this bullshit. Brock Lesnar is all but named as being a participant.

Steph was leading a Vince chant on TV while supposedly being in charge of the investigation into this.

John Laurenitis is no shocker, he's just always been trash too. I wouldn't be shocked if Michael Hayes and Kevin Dunn were part of it too. And those are just the participants.

EVERYONE KNEW.

The whole company needs to be obliterated (TKO and it's wife beating UFC president too)
Oh yeah, everyone in Vince's orbit is awful. Ive heard awful things about, say, Kevin Dunn, too.

I don't think I've heard any horror stories directly about, say, HHH or Steph, but they're complicit in letting it happen for years, if not decades.

I grew up on WWE, but I wouldn't shed a tear to watch it all crash and burn.

“I wanted to inform you that Vince McMahon has tendered his resignation from his positions as TKO Executive Chairman and on the TKO Board of Directors. He will no longer have a role with TKO Group Holdings or WWE.” - Nick Khan

And just like that, Vince is out.