The Random Crap Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cajungal

Staff member
I'm watching He's just not that into you right now, and I'm yelling at the screen the way I imagine someone might yell at a game. This is all advice I've been giving since I was 16... well besides the marriage stuff. I haven't had to deal with "why-won't-he-marry-me" issues before. It's still funny, though.

fade

Staff member
That could fit snugly into the back of the regular A-Team van. Like a reconnaissance vehicle.

Gusto said:
I'm cooking some goddamn NACHOS and I thought you guys might want to know.
IF I AM A PILGRIM TO GOMORRAH, THEN I AM A PILGRIM TO GOMORRAH, BUT JUDGE ME NOT 'TIL YE HAVE ALSO HAVE SURRENDERED TO THE BLADE OF ECSTASY THAT IS THE NACHO CHIP!

Cajungal said:
:aaahhh: OMGNACHOS
liek srsly

-- Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:35 pm --

CynicismKills said:
Gusto said:
I'm cooking some goddamn NACHOS and I thought you guys might want to know.
IF I AM A PILGRIM TO GOMORRAH, THEN I AM A PILGRIM TO GOMORRAH, BUT JUDGE ME NOT 'TIL YE HAVE ALSO HAVE SURRENDERED TO THE BLADE OF ECSTASY THAT IS THE NACHO CHIP!
It is sure to rai?e as many que?tions as it sati?fies.

[spoiler:2kcl14cs]Since you're practically begging for it:[/spoiler:2kcl14cs]

WHO AMONG YOU WILL BE THE FIRST PUBLIC MAN TO TASTE OF THE NACHO?

WHO SHALL PROVE THAT A WELSHMAN FEARS NOT THE UNKNOWN?

Cajungal

Staff member
Not me. :p

I just made a salad with corn, black beans, tomato, onion, avocado, and cilantro. My aunt calls it Texas caviar... but I don't know if that's common.

Cajungal said:

I just made a salad with corn, black beans, tomato, onion, avocado, and cilantro. My aunt calls it Texas caviar... but I don't know if that's common.
You had me until cilantro. :confused:

I just spent a day shopping with a friend, and I came back suddenly owning:
- Antz
- Alien
- Predator
- Total Recall
- Terminator II
- Serenity
- The Chronicles of Riddick
- Dead or Alive
- Der Untergang
- The Pianist
- Brotherhood of War

...I think I may have forgotten I'm supposed to be o na budget and was gonna buy less movies :paranoid:

Bubble181 said:
- Antz
- Alien
- Predator
- Total Recall
- Terminator II
- Serenity
- Dead or Alive
- Der Untergang
- The Pianist
- Brotherhood of War

...I think I may have forgotten I'm supposed to be o na budget and was gonna buy less movies :paranoid:
You BOUGHT Dead or Alive?

:Leyla:

B

Batdan

Cajungal said:

It sure is. When my gf makes that, I make sure we're stocked with tortilla chips for dipping!

Gusto said:
Bubble181 said:
- Antz
- Alien
- Predator
- Total Recall
- Terminator II
- Serenity
- Dead or Alive
- Der Untergang
- The Pianist
- Brotherhood of War

You BOUGHT Dead or Alive?

:Leyla:

It was a five-pack with the four above it, for €30. Heck, it could be a blank disc for all I care, I'd pay that just for those other four :-P

Cajungal

Staff member
Allen said:
Gusto said:
Cajungal said:

You had me until cilantro. :confused:
CG has been seduced by the dark side of cooking: cilantro, MANGO SALSA!
IROOOOOON COOOOOOOOKUuuuuuuu!!!!

Hey now... I do NOT make mango salsa! And the cilantro just goes well with the vegetables. It's only a pinch! Surely that's not evil. :confused: Is it?.......

Cajungal

Staff member
Soap? Huh, I've never gotten that. I DO think that it's way overused and that too much of it makes a meal taste bitter and unpleasant. I really only put it in that dip because it goes well with the ingredients... in small amounts.

There's a great noodle house in my hometown that serves delicious Pho... except for the mound of cilantro on top of it. I always take it out, otherwise it's just gnarsty.

"Ah ha caught you Vyvyan! Putting my ketchup on your cornflakes!"
"I couldn't get any milk out of the fridge."
"Why, what are you a spazzy?"
"No,.. as it happens there's an atom bomb in front of the door."
"Thats the most pathetic excuse I have ever ... WOOD and WALTERS!"
"That's an atom bomb!"

figmentPez

Staff member
Gusto said:
It may just be me, but cilantro tastes like soap.

Discuss.
Which type of cilantro? The leaf, the dried fruit (also called coriander) or the seeds?

Leafy cilantro is essential to salsa and pico de gallo. If you hate cilantro, you pretty much hate most mexican food.

Coriander is an awesome spice, and is very versatile. It's nothing like soap.

Cajungal said:
Soap? Huh, I've never gotten that. I DO think that it's way overused and that too much of it makes a meal taste bitter and unpleasant. I really only put it in that dip because it goes well with the ingredients... in small amounts.

There's a great noodle house in my hometown that serves delicious Pho... except for the mound of cilantro on top of it. I always take it out, otherwise it's just gnarsty.
I agree about Pho. They use SO GODDAMN MUCH in anything, and it overpowers all the good stuff.

Cajungal

Staff member
Yuuuuuuup. I like extra cabbage and no cilantro, but they won't do anything special. :\ I've started making my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.