The Random Crap Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made chicken fajitas for dinner and it made me think of CG the whole time.

I tweeted about it and WildSoul confirmed that she had the same experience a few days back.

:D

Cajungal

Staff member
Gusto said:

I tweeted about it and WildSoul confirmed that she had the same experience a few days back.

:rofl:

Cajungal

Staff member
Hahaha, np, I just had one of those clarifying moments where I realize that a fairly big group of people knows that about me.

P

Pojodan

Cajungal said:
Hahaha, np, I just had one of those clarifying moments where I realize that a fairly big group of people knows that about me.
Once again, I'm out of the loop.

I didnb't know that yet, if that helps any. When I was just about to be born, I was picking traits, and was all : "Short term memory...Nyeh, I can do without one of those. Give me an extra inch where it matters". When I remember to, I regret my decision :tongue:

Pojodan said:
Cajungal said:

whoah who are you?

-- Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:04 pm --

Bubble181 said:
I didnb't know that yet, if that helps any. When I was just about to be born, I was picking traits, and was all : "Short term memory...Nyeh, I can do without one of those. Give me an extra inch where it matters". When I remember to, I regret my decision :tongue:
what they only gave you one inch? heh i got

whoah who are you?

Cajungal

Staff member
Pojodan said:
Cajungal said:
In this case, Pojo, that's perfectly ok. ^_^; This is from back where we had nothing to talk about but sex.... the Great Libido Storm of November Aught Eight.

W

Wasabi Poptart

Cajungal said:
Gusto said:

:rofl:
Gusto said:
Mine weren't post-coital though.

Forgiveness, plz.
Mine either. It was a last minute decision and I happened to have everything I needed to make them.

Cajungal

Staff member
Man, don't you just LOVE that?

A month ago I REALLY wanted to make chocolate chip cookies, but I didn't have any grocery money for non-essentials. Turned out I had everything I needed--even the chips. I never have those. It was awesome. :D

W

Wasabi Poptart

Cajungal said:
Man, don't you just LOVE that?

A month ago I REALLY wanted to make chocolate chip cookies, but I didn't have any grocery money for non-essentials. Turned out I had everything I needed--even the chips. I never have those. It was awesome. :D
I did have one problem. The tortillas I had were starting to mold. I didn't see it until I started taking them out of the package because it was in between them. No biggie really. The grocery store is almost exactly 2 minutes from my house. I got everything cooked up, then ran out to the store. Dinner was a bit late, but fajitas are worth it. :D

I was, you know, possibly, joking about my bad memory :-P It was just the first thing I thought of that one would trade in essentials for in a bad joke.

I'm just slightly over average, nothing to brag about. Also, we've been here, what, a few months ago?

Also, my e-peen's huuuge. Just sayin'.

L

Lally

Why do I keep losing that walking in and walking right back out again smiley...

Cajungal said:
For lack of anything better to say, imunna just do this:

:Leyla: :zombie: :tongue: :moon:

Soooo....open wide, eat me, lick me, show me your ass? I can live with that.

(yes, it's that time of month for me again, really, we have a hormonal cycle too :confused: )

Cajungal

Staff member
D'OH. I picked those completely at random. Hang on, now I'm challenged. I'm going to actively try and think of a combination that cannot be misconstrued as something sexual:

:facepalm: :toocool: :slap: :popcorn:

Cajungal said:
D'OH. I picked those completely at random. Hang on, now I'm challenged. I'm going to actively try and think of a combination that cannot be misconstrued as something sexual:

:facepalm: :toocool: :slap: :popcorn:
touch your shiny self, spank me, and once again, eat me? Fun. Come on, there're much harder ones :-P

@Zen: well, not really. I mean, it really does go up and down ....I just realised what I wrote here, but I'll leave it in... over days/weeks. There ARE days when I'm not just thinking about one thing only, plenty of them! Just not right now :-P

Gusto said:
Are you seriously bragging about your fireman size on the Internet?

Seriously?
what are you, intimidated by hi

whoah, who are you?

Bubble181 said:
Soooo....open wide, eat me, lick me, show me your a**? I can live with that.

(yes, it's that time of month for me again, really, we have a hormonal cycle too :confused: )
uh woah. this is what people get slapped with harassment suits for in offices :bush:

Bubble181 said:
Cajungal said:
[schild=16,1,000000,C0C0C0:1pf83v1o]I give up[/schild:1pf83v1o]
You're giving yourself up to....Yeah, never mind :-P

Anyway, I'm off to bed for yet another 3 hour night.
Sleep in a cold shower for the rest of your "cycle", bro. :uhhuh:

Status
Not open for further replies.